Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

decabol

macdaddy-1 said:
have any of you used this before.........any good?

If you use that online pharmacy, you're looking 2 get your nuts squeezed by the feds.

Why don't you order and then report back to us about their quality?

:chomp:

already got it bro,thought it might be bunk but ive just spent 2hours checkin it out and its good to go.post results at end of cycle o.k.

Decabol is just the British Dragon name for Deca Durabolin. But the potency is 250mg/ml which is greater than most forms of Deca that usually don't come any higher than 200mg/ml. The makes the Decabol translate into smaller injection volumes, which is always a welcome thing, especially if you're combining it in a stack.

houseofpain said:
Decabol is just the British Dragon name for Deca Durabolin. But the potency is 250mg/ml which is greater than most forms of Deca that usually don't come any higher than 200mg/ml. The makes the Decabol translate into smaller injection volumes, which is always a welcome thing, especially if you're combining it in a stack.

thanks bro.............but i already know about the basics.im mid cycle test deca dbol winny.My source ran out of the organon i was using so im switching to the b/d gear.Just wanting feedback of anyone whos tried it in the past.

macdaddy-1 said:
thanks bro.............but i already know about the basics.im mid cycle test deca dbol winny.My source ran out of the organon i was using so im switching to the b/d gear.Just wanting feedback of anyone whos tried it in the past.

Never used decabol, but use British Dragon EQ and Test cyp...Good high quality shit with an excellent rep...Don't think will be disappointed! Let me know how it turns out...I may try it in my next stack.

Must be some new fandangled name for the same old stuff. I've used deca durabolin and nandralone decanoate but I've never heard of decabol.

Must be some new fandangled name for the same old stuff. I've used deca durabolin and nandralone decanoate but I've never heard of decabol.

yea its a newfangled name for something posted on a 5 year old thread haha
check the thread date broseph

Top Bottom