Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca!

1st_Timer04

Hey, I have a best bud who just bought a bunch of deca off of a friend of his that flew in from florida.. I saw the stuff and the bottles are tiny! The kid says that they are 3cc bottles, But I dont know if they are.. they saw 1ml on them... the cap is yellow.. So I dunno can someone help me out here.. I will try to get more info you need it.. but the thing is i was gonna buy them but wanna know if they are 3cc bottles??

Most likely Organon deca. 2ml vials containing 100mg/ml nandralone deconate. Unless they are fake.

Why don't u just ask the guy why it says 1ml on them and he's claiming 3ml. Maybe he thinks u don't know much and is trying to pull a fast one on u. Or maybe he just doesn't know what he's talking about.

There is no 1cc Deca/Nandrolone vial, neither yellow top nor any other color top. The only Deca that comes in 1cc is an AMP, mostly containing 25mg or 50mg per cc.

HardasRock said:
Widi you don't know what your talking about. There is 2ml Deca from Organon/Oss Holland. There really good.

Uh, huh. And where, praytell, did Widi ever mention there not being 2ml deca? Hmmm?

I see where he says 1ml would be in amps, not vials...nope, no mention of 2ml deca. :)

Top Bottom