Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca vs tren

felix minhl

after running two cycles of test only at 400 mg for 12 weeks each one , I feel like I'm ready to evolve and step it up notch on my next cycle, most people suggest me to combine my next test cycle between deca and tren , either or would give me better quality gains, I would like to read your opinions on this, thank you.

Tren is the daddy but it also is the harshest on you and the possibility of some terrible side effects. Deca on the other hand is quite mild but if your only going to run it for 12 weeks I suggest nnp it's the quicker asking ester. If it were me go with the shorter deca you can't go wrong

If you are looking for quality over quantity, then trenbolone is better. Deca is best for serious bulking, where you don't really care about bloating and water retention.

They are very different. If you are asking this question then I would think deca would be the better thing to run first. Save tren for down the road.

Top Bottom