Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca vs. NPP

jboy45

Who has done both and can speak about the differences? Both are nandrolones, but I want to know if NPP has the same side effects (i.e. deca dick) as deca.

Who has done both and can speak about the differences? Both are nandrolones, but I want to know if NPP has the same side effects (i.e. deca dick) as deca.

For me,,they work very similar,,NPP is just a faster acting DECA.

Well that sucks. Deca makes my joints feeling amazing but it also makes my dick sad. What other compounds have the same joint help as deca with less dick problems?

this is one of the eternal debates on here: deca vs. NPP. i have zero sceintific evidence to back this up but i think NPP gives you better results, gets you bigger and thicker, and stronger . love the stuff!

I would take NPP over deca every day of the week or EOD of the week. No seriously I prefer NPP less bloat, quicker gains, less libedo and softy issues...

Deca hands down

Cheaper and felt more potent then NPP

to avoid sides simply never use more then 250 mgs a week

how fast would you experienced npp users say it takes to 'feel' the npp... ? would it work well in a short cycle 3-4wks, cruise test only, 3-4, then blast again...?

Yes, NPP results start around end of week 1

Top Bottom