Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca , test cycle

Just started week 4 of 900mgs Sust, and 600mgs Deca. Great cycle for mass and strength up about 12 lbs, 45 years old 5' 9" 205 lbs. I really don't understand all the fuss about your cycle-looks strong and on point to me bro. Good luck, Pedro-G

If you want to minimize bloat with Decca keep test low and run some mast with it. Decca is great for lean mass gains the extra test is what adds a lot of the water retention from the estrogen conversion. Something like this is good.

1-18 test e 200-250 mg week
1-16 decca 500 mg week
1-18 mast 500 mg week
12-20 Winny 50 mg day
1-26 n2guard

20-28 pct
28 + whatever you like, peptides and test boosters etc are great during the aas recovery period.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

test less then deca ? ... :/ ur more expierienced then me bro , but i thought test should always be higher then deca ...

i like the cycle , since i like long cycles ,how is it compared to a tren ace 100 mg , test prop 70 mg eod 10 weeks cycle ?

i have a herniated disc bro so no winstrol since it will dry mu joints , and i concider the spine a joint since each vertebra articulates with the next + there is fluid there too , i can bareley sit for half an hour cz of the pain ...

does masteron have the same effect on joints like winstrol ? i have been hearing lot of good things about it , controls estrogene , make ur muscles hard , vascularity etc ...

the hardness you get from masteron , and that good definition + vascularity , will go away when you finish the cycle ? or does that depend on ur diet ? ... i have never run annything like winstrol , masteron or anavar be4

i like to work for long term results , i dont compete or something like that

10x

test less then deca ? ... :/ ur more expierienced then me bro , but i thought test should always be higher then deca ...

i like the cycle , since i like long cycles ,how is it compared to a tren ace 100 mg , test prop 70 mg eod 10 weeks cycle ?

i have a herniated disc bro so no winstrol since it will dry mu joints , and i concider the spine a joint since each vertebra articulates with the next + there is fluid there too , i can bareley sit for half an hour cz of the pain ...

does masteron have the same effect on joints like winstrol ? i have been hearing lot of good things about it , controls estrogene , make ur muscles hard , vascularity etc ...

the hardness you get from masteron , and that good definition + vascularity , will go away when you finish the cycle ? or does that depend on ur diet ? ... i have never run annything like winstrol , masteron or anavar be4

i like to work for long term results , i dont compete or something like that

10x

Ya the test being higher then the decca is where you run into the bad bloating and other issues. The decca itself will yield nice lean gains and the mast will add that hardness and vascularity. The test is just in there to keep normal hormone function going. I do Like the Winny on the back end as it really takes that hardness from mast to a whole new level. A lot of folks complain about the joints but honestly its no worse then the joint dryness I get on tren from its leaning effects. Everyone is different though and one thing that goes tremendously well with the Winny is dbol. So you could kick it off with those and see how you do with it while you have the dbol adding a layer of protection on the joints from dbol. Then decide if finishing off with it is a good idea for you. Or maybe go the route of tbol or var if it is. The way I'd do it is go 30 mg dbol and 30-40 Winny. The cycle with the decca isn't gonna be as drastic as tren but will still be a great stack.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom