Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca problem

Foamy27

Posting this for a friend. He has a few cycles under his belt. He is currently running test/deca/dbol. The other saturday he was injecting his deca, he aspirated, got no blood but right when he finished injecting he got really sweaty and coughed alot for a few minutes. Its pretty obvious that after he aspirated he moved the needle and got deca into a vein.

So heres the problem. That night he was sweating like crazy and he felt like shit, all day sunday he felt like shit, and today he feels like he has pressure in his chest and back. Anybody have any ideas as to whats going on or if this is related to the deca? I told him that it might be the test flu but the chest pressure sounded weird to me. Any ideas?

well im not a doc so dont take my word to the T,if hes that worried go to the er

i say maybe its psychosomatic,just sweat it out.

Any pain or discomfort associated with your chest is not to be taken lightly. Tell him to go to the Dr ASAP.

i get sharp pain in the righ side of my chest but it was there before i started juicing been having it since i was a kid,have no insurance tho to poor lol so i dont go to the doc about it

Top Bottom