Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca only cycle teen

Kaan709

Hey im 14 and im in my 2nd week of deca d 200mg
Please dont tell me that its bad i know that i just need advice,
There is no difference in how im feeling or how much muscle im puting on im only putting on like 1 kg a week i eat 3000+ calories and heaps of protein
Am i doing something wrong with my cycle ?

Do you have the correct support? Have you planned this? Or have uour child brain impulsive thougjt that you're gonna ve superman in the end of october? Not gonna happend. Messinh with your very good hormones on your age, so terribly wrong.. :(

This has got to be another troll. Why would anyone do something like that? I was jacking off, playing football and chasing girls at 14. If you're on roids and training properly at your age you're going to look like a freak and everybody will know that you are juicing. You WILL get bullied and you WILL have messed up balls for the rest of your life. You're going through a hell of a lot of change, if you cause such a drastic hormonal imbalance at such a young age there's a strong chance that you'll be on TRT for the rest of your life. Stop this shit now.

There is no difference in how im feeling or how much muscle im puting on im only putting on like 1 kg a week i eat 3000+ calories and heaps of protein

Got any more info about yourself other than your age?

Either way, here's my advice. Stop taking it. 200 pw isn't going to give you noticeable results after a couple of weeks and if you stop taking it your body can/will recover. If you're putting on 1kg pw then you're doing well and I assume you were making similar gains before you started the juice.

Seriously young bro, quit the juice until you're in your mid 20s. I know you don't want to hear it but at your age you REALLY DON'T NEED JUICE. All you'll do is fuck yourself up. You won't get much larger than if you trained naturally.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

So regardless of roids, you say you put on 4.4 lbs (1kg/week X2 weeks) and you say theres no difference?
If youre gonna make a joke at least have your numbers make sense

Top Bottom