Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca how long is to long

You can run DECA in long duration cycles like 12-16 weeks however I would never suggest running it non stop year around.

Me either. I usually run 10-12 week cycles two times a year. I run 150mg a week. It does wonders for me along with my TRT Test. I gain quite some size during that cycle. You have to watch your prolactin levels. I take .25mg of Caber every 4 days. That does the trick and keeps away the dreaded Deca Dick! Deca is good in my book.

I'll never use it again. The sides scared the fuck out of me. Blood pressure went through the roof and dick went awol. Finally came back after an aggressive pct and bp came down with lisinopril, but no more for me.

I'll never use it again. The sides scared the fuck out of me. Blood pressure went through the roof and dick went awol. Finally came back after an aggressive pct and bp came down with lisinopril, but no more for me.

That's weird. I guess everyone is different. My bp didn't go up at all. My H&H went up to 20. But time and a blood donation fixed that.

Top Bottom