Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca for elbow pain/tendonitis???

Sassy69 said:
Back off the stuff that aggravates it - this includes:
- skull crushers
- curls
- upright rows

RICE -- lots of icing & stretching, cable work.
Another thought on using deca to help w/ the pain -- just make sure that your increased strength doesn't result in you lifting weights that exceed what your JOINTS can support (not your muscle, but your joints!) and aggravate them even more.
good points Sassy.
just rest that elbow and then no more elbow straining exercises. you want big horseshow shaped tris, do sitting dips with your feet and hands supported by 2 benches. almost zero strain on elbows. :chomp:

immortalis said:
I played 4 years of D1 football in college, and unfortunately I am very injury prone. I received quite a few cort. shots during my college career, and I must say they are really really overated. In most cases, the shot caused more discomfort for me than it did relief. :coffee:

I agree 100% bro, all those shots did for me in sports is give me the tingles and numb feeling, I know thats what they are suppost to do. Then when you make a play (D1 Baseball for me) a certain arm angle for me, instead of shoulder hurting it would give me a sharp pain that was worse than my previous torn rotator cup. Sharp shooting pains, that last forever. Bunk shit, if you ask me.

i have also often forgotten its actually rice and not ice.

thats why i havent kicked in with drol because of the added stress on the elbow.....

afluetops is next for me

solidspine said:
Is that a yo-yo? does it light up?
no its a spaceage gyroscopic exercise device not unlike a yoyo ;)

no really not a yoyo but it worked for me and at least 2 other people i convinced to use it at work

Top Bottom