Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca - experiences, reviews, opinions

aquarius21

All infos about Deca are welcome.

For people who have used it, what were your experiences ?
How was your gains, water retention, libido, side effects, recovery, energy ?
Were your gains clean ? Has your body fat increased or decreased ?

How would you compare it to Test E or Dianabol ?

* I have searched throught the boards to find this info, but i thought it might be usefull to have all this info in one thread.

Thx

Deca is Great when taken with Test. Libido suffers when taken alone. The Test ensures normal erections. Deca Dick is like a halfway chubby with no motivation to finish the task. It's like the signals between the brain and the Penis get cut off, like a cell phone service provider with poor service coverage. You can get through but your phone call can be dropped or disconnected at any time. Joints are most grateful with deca as Cardio was never a problem, like the energizer bunny, keeps going...and going. Back pumps and shin pumps also went away. But everyone is different.

I use low dose long term. As in 150-200 mg/week, 3-6 months and love it. Use dostinex 2x/week no probs at all. Oh yeah and use test- TRT dose 200mg/week.

Last edited:
zedhed, what are the results when you add deca to your 200mg testo ?

Can you give us more info and details ?
Energy, mood, muscle mass, bloating, body fat, strenght ?
I know its a low-moderate dose but if you can give us some more info and insight ?

I thinks your example can be very usefull because you use test all the time and
just add deca sometimes. So it should be very easy to spot the difference when you add deca.

Thanks !

* its 200mg's / week , not ml's. its 1 ml or 2 ml that contains 200mg.

All infos about Deca are welcome.

For people who have used it, what were your experiences ?
How was your gains, water retention, libido, side effects, recovery, energy ?
Were your gains clean ? Has your body fat increased or decreased ?

How would you compare it to Test E or Dianabol ?

* I have searched throught the boards to find this info, but i thought it might be usefull to have all this info in one thread.

Thx

2mg per pound of bodyweight is a good range to use DECA.
It has many benefits..most will vary on whether your
dieting or bulking. Very solid AAS.

zedhed, what are the results when you add deca to your 200mg testo ?

Can you give us more info and details ?
Energy, mood, muscle mass, bloating, body fat, strenght ?
Energy; mostly good all the time. However I am 50 so I do have my ups and downs during workouts.
Mood; is always gr8! Never a prob with that. But even better on TRT. Small noticed change with the addition of the Deca.

Mass; I think that there has been some improvement. However I am restricting myself for cutting midsection fat and I have been happily successful with that even with the Deca. I think it may have gone a little bit quicker without the addition of the Deca.
Omega told me that trying to cut with can be pretty difficult for most peeps. I was not aware of that till he brought it up.

Bloating ;NONE even at 200mg/week.

Body fat has decreased significantly but I am dieting for this also.

Strength, this is kinda tuff. I feel that I am stronger because my shoulders, elbows and knees are not as painful. So indirectly yes an increase. For what most younger guyz want tho that answer would be Not noticibly at this dose.

I know its a low-moderate dose but if you can give us some more info and insight ?
I discussed this dosing with N2 and Varga pretty extensively before beginning it. My biggest concern was for the dreaded sides that guyz get with Deca. So then after the counsoling that they both provided for me I just decided to take the plunge and Im way happy that I did. Absolultly no regrets at this point for me.

I thinks your example can be very usefull because you use test all the time and
just add deca sometimes. So it should be very easy to spot the difference when you add deca.

When I go off the Deca I do feel that I loose some of the "wellbeing" feeling that I generally have. And of course I feel it in my joints and believe it or not in some places that are muscle/tendon connections, at least in my mind anyway.

Then when I go back on for the first couple of weeks Im just a walkin talkin ragin boner:evil:. Man I mean I just cant get enough pussy. Wear the poor wife out and she tells me to go find a gf, I think she half way means it. Really its like several times every day for about 2 weeks and then Im back to normal but its fun for both of us.:D
No kids so can grab her whenever...LOL
A Sidenote;
I was having connective tissue pain at the insides of my elbows, or it have been tendonosis. So I put some deca in a slin pin and did shallow micro injections all over that area on my inside forarms. I wasnt happy with the results from that so then I did the same injections but after the injections I put on DMSO. That has releived that pain in both forarms. Did that 2x/day for 1 week.

If anybody wants more please do post up, will do my best to help.
Thanks !

* its 200mg's / week , not ml's. its 1 ml or 2 ml that contains 200mg.
oops got that, thanks bro:freak:.

Deca is amazing for joints.

I tried HGH for my ankle and it didn't do a thing. 200mg of deca a week and three weeks later no pain in my ankle and all of my lower back pain is gone too. I love it.

I see a lot og guys who run high doses, like 500-600mg a week and you can run into problems with higher doses, e.g. slowed recovery, deca dick etc. I'll stick with the low dose since it works fine for me.

Top Bottom