Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca / Clen cycle for cycling

BikePower

Hello,

I am a road racer, who is looking to increase the power in his legs. I usually do weight training 4 times a week (whole body, with emphasis on lower body) in the winter in addition to my training on the bike. I am now looking to go through a cycle. I have access to Deca, Winstrol en Clen.

I know that Deca can be found even after half a year, but this is no problem for me.

I am looking for information about doses and both training and nutrition advice. I am now 64kg and 1m80. My diet is mainly carbohydrates, because I need those for racing.

So, if I could get a rough indication on the weekly dosis (bare in mind that I'm not a bodybuilder looking for huge mass, but a racer looking for high power to bodyweight) and what I should eat (will something like an extra proteïn drink after every training be enough?)

I was thinking 3 weeks of 400mg Deca, combined with 50mg Winstrol, followed by 3 weeks of 200mg Deca, combined with Clen.

Thanks for any advice.

I'd reccomned 400mg deca throughout the entire cycle. As for the winnie, were you saying 50mg per week or per day? I'd say 50 PER DAY is the minimum to get any significant results. Winnie has a very short half life so you've got to hot it often. Maybe go 100mg every other day.

You don't weigh much, so you won't need anymore than 300mg of deca per week. You need to run the deca for an extended amount of time for it to do its magic. Most guys on here would recommend 10 weeks. I would run the winny at 50mg per day, but only for the last 4-6 weeks of the cycle since it's really hard on your liver.

As for nutrition, deca boosts protein synthesis in the body. You should really look into a diet where you get 50-60 percent of your calories through carbohydrates, 30 percent from protein and 10-20 from good fats like nuts, olive oil or flax.

I would completely stay away from clen. It gives me the worst cramps ever, even when I supplement with taurine, potassium and extra water. I can't even imagine trying to ride and getting clen cramps in my calves and my feet. It makes me cringe just thinking about it.

And the disclaimer that needs to be attached to all of this is - if you're not at least 23, you shouldn't be dabbling in steroids. If the only thing you are concerned about is performance, there are other things out there that you can take that would be more beneficial without throwing your hormones into a loop.

* Edit -- you also need to have a solid post-cycle recovery program in place. Run a search on PCT and you should find what you need. Sounds like you still have some research to do man.

heregothere said:
You don't weigh much, so you won't need anymore than 300mg of deca per week. You need to run the deca for an extended amount of time for it to do its magic. Most guys on here would recommend 10 weeks. I would run the winny at 50mg per day, but only for the last 4-6 weeks of the cycle since it's really hard on your liver.

As for nutrition, deca boosts protein synthesis in the body. You should really look into a diet where you get 50-60 percent of your calories through carbohydrates, 30 percent from protein and 10-20 from good fats like nuts, olive oil or flax.

I would completely stay away from clen. It gives me the worst cramps ever, even when I supplement with taurine, potassium and extra water. I can't even imagine trying to ride and getting clen cramps in my calves and my feet. It makes me cringe just thinking about it.

And the disclaimer that needs to be attached to all of this is - if you're not at least 23, you shouldn't be dabbling in steroids. If the only thing you are concerned about is performance, there are other things out there that you can take that would be more beneficial without throwing your hormones into a loop.

* Edit -- you also need to have a solid post-cycle recovery program in place. Run a search on PCT and you should find what you need. Sounds like you still have some research to do man.

I only have 9 amps of Deca at 200mg/amp. Could I go for something like 4 weeks at 300mg and another 3 weeks at 200mg? Or better 9 weeks at 200mg?

I was told by bodybuilders that 200mg each week just isn't enough to do anything, and the cyclists I know say 200 is too much for a roadracer...

Edit: if you take 200mg a week, is it better to divide this amount over two injections, or just take it once every week?

Top Bottom