Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca After 2 weeks of Test-e Cycle

deep84

Hi friends,,
First of all thanx for all ur support u have given me. I have started my cycle of test-e 500mg/week(2x for 10 weeks)and D-bol 30mg ED(4-5 weeks),A-dex 0.5 E3D thru the cycle..
I would like suggestions , How if i add deca 200mg/week till the 9th week(i.e. for 7 weeks).What kinda PCT will i require if i add deca..
My cycle will look like this:
week 1-10: test-e 500mg/week
week 3-9: deca 200mg/week
week 1-5: D-bol 30mg/ed
week 1-10: Adex 0.5mg/e3d

For PCT
After 10 days of my last shot of test, will take Nolva And Clomid. Not Included HCG..(is this ok)

My diet is good and clean...>>3500 cals..cardio 3x, weights 3x /week,.
Stats>> 39 yrs 5,7",180 lbs,15% BF

if its your first cycle you do not need deca. you don't even need dbol. store both for a future cycle.. deca is a slow builder.. you should of started it week 1 if you are going to use it. and then run the test 2 weeks more. in your situation dbol needs to be run for 4 weeks only and take weekends off.. also run liver support with it 2X per day.. split the 30 megs also.

nolva and deca dont mix. not that it would make any sense to run deca for just 5 weeks.. deca should be run 10 weeks.

ur PCT is not okay. hcgenerate, unleashed, post cycle, small amount of clomid, formestan are good for PCT. also hcg makes for a softer landing.

just my 2 cents.

The idea of running deca like that is fine imo. You could actually run it 8 weeks if you like, just make sure you use something for prolactin control before starting the nlova. I would highly recomend some hcg, it really does help ALOT. Maybe run caber or prami for 1-2 weeks prior to start of pct. good luck to ya bro.

Hi friends,,
First of all thanx for all ur support u have given me. I have started my cycle of test-e 500mg/week(2x for 10 weeks)and D-bol 30mg ED(4-5 weeks),A-dex 0.5 E3D thru the cycle..
I would like suggestions , How if i add deca 200mg/week till the 9th week(i.e. for 7 weeks).What kinda PCT will i require if i add deca..
My cycle will look like this:
week 1-10: test-e 500mg/week
week 3-9: deca 200mg/week
week 1-5: D-bol 30mg/ed
week 1-10: Adex 0.5mg/e3d

For PCT
After 10 days of my last shot of test, will take Nolva And Clomid. Not Included HCG..(is this ok)

My diet is good and clean...>>3500 cals..cardio 3x, weights 3x /week,.
Stats>> 39 yrs 5,7",180 lbs,15% BF
Wht not start the deca same as the test?You're gonna need Arimidex for the test sides, Dostinex for the Deca sides,PPCT is ok and you need to start HCG week 5 of the cycle not PCT,2 injs weekly of 250ius up to PCT.

The idea of running deca like that is fine imo. You could actually run it 8 weeks if you like, just make sure you use something for prolactin control before starting the nlova. I would highly recomend some hcg, it really does help ALOT. Maybe run caber or prami for 1-2 weeks prior to start of pct. good luck to ya bro.

i thought using Nolva in your PCT for a deca cycle was a no no ?

i thought using Nolva in your PCT for a deca cycle was a no no ?

Notice how he said:
just make sure you use something for prolactin control before starting the nlova

Nolv is fine, but, you must have something on hand for prolactin control and infact you should be taking that before you start the nolv..

I myself don't use Nolv for PCT anymore... however..

Wht not start the deca same as the test?quote]

I am assuming he got the test early and decided to start it without the deca which was still in the mail.

like i told him above I would store the deca for his next cycle and just stick with the test to leave him more room for later

Top Bottom