Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca 300mg and test-e 250 mg

I think its because he has already started his cycle and has only got enough gear to run it for that long. Plus first cycle too.

Pretty good. I have not been eating as much as I should. A lot of work over the past week so that sucked. Lifting heavy and gains are going up though. Next coupl of weeks I am "balls to the wall"

My first cycle was 500mg's enanthate and 300mg's of deca and I blew up. Some will say that is too much for a first cycle and maybe they are right, but I loved it. I would do the same thing if I was doing my first cycle again!

yonkers weights said:
Pretty good. I have not been eating as much as I should. A lot of work over the past week so that sucked. Lifting heavy and gains are going up though. Next coupl of weeks I am "balls to the wall"

eat eat eat and good luck bro

Thanks. I was but last week I was all over for work. I had meetings all day and night and dinners. I worked about 87 hours. Crazy week but now I am back on track. Will post before and after pics when I am done.

xrsist said:
eat eat eat and good luck bro

greed21 said:
thanx for your response guys...so ill start test this week @ 500 mg a wk.
so it will look like this
=====Deca=====Test
week 1 300mg
week 2 300mg
week 3 300mg
week 4 300mg 500mg
week 5 300mg 500mg
week 6 300mg 500mg
week 7 300mg 500mg
week 8===== 500mg
week 9===== 500mg
week 10===== 500mg

and week 13 ill start the clomid @ 50 or 100 mg??
also can up pust deca and test in same shot?? 1cc of each perhaps??

Yes, you're good to go with that plan. Always include test with any cycle. Next time start the test from Day 1. Yes, you can use the same shot for both. HCG might be a good idea too, in case Deca shuts you down hard. For PCT, 50mg ED is definitely enough. Anything more will give you some hefty sides.

xrsist said:
why only 7 weeks of deca? why only 7 weeks of test? you should have studyd some more before starting bro. clomid at 50mg ED, no need to run higher doses unless you like feeling like a 7 yr old girl at a barbie doll expo. yes you can mix oils (test and deca)
I could run the cycle longer if i was better off..its my first cycle so i didnt want to run the mgs too high...my gains have been good with the deca alone but people keep telling me to run it with the test or else..so that why i was going to throw the test in now maybe twice a wk at 250mg instead of once at 500mgs let me know..thanx for the clomid info all..appreciate it

greed21 said:
I could run the cycle longer if i was better off..its my first cycle so i didnt want to run the mgs too high...my gains have been good with the deca alone but people keep telling me to run it with the test or else..so that why i was going to throw the test in now maybe twice a wk at 250mg instead of once at 500mgs let me know..thanx for the clomid info all..appreciate it

always run deca with test. i never recomend 500mg of test for a first cycle but because your running 300mg of deca you might have to, always keep test higher than deca. you will need an AI if your gona run 500mg of test, arimidex is fine at 0.5mg a day. run the deca at least week 8 to get any real benifit from it. run the test to week 12. start clomid at week 14 then.... come back here and find out everything you need to know before starting your next cycle

xrsist said:
always run deca with test. i never recomend 500mg of test for a first cycle but because your running 300mg of deca you might have to, always keep test higher than deca. you will need an AI if your gona run 500mg of test, arimidex is fine at 0.5mg a day. run the deca at least week 8 to get any real benifit from it. run the test to week 12. start clomid at week 14 then.... come back here and find out everything you need to know before starting your next cycle
thanx for your info bro..if ur against runnin 500mg a wk of test on 1st cycle should i wait on the test and finish out on deca alone with the clomid for pct..or should i deffinately start addin in the test now..just lookin for the safest way..found this sight after talking to people in the gym thats why im already in wk 4 on deca or else i would have posted my gear for best cycle before hand..thanx again

greed21 said:
thanx for your info bro..if ur against runnin 500mg a wk of test on 1st cycle should i wait on the test and finish out on deca alone with the clomid for pct..or should i deffinately start addin in the test now..just lookin for the safest way..found this sight after talking to people in the gym thats why im already in wk 4 on deca or else i would have posted my gear for best cycle before hand..thanx again

in your case run the test at 500mg a week to week 12 with an AI like arimidex, you can get it (liquidex) at ag-guys.com its one of the board sponsors. no worries, more study and ask questions here before your next cycle.

Top Bottom