Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca 200 sustanon 250 cycle

HeartBreaker

Im 21 years old i am 5'10" tall i currently weigh between 167-170 my weight fluctuates. I have been training and dieting religiously for the last 8 months i have been training for a total of 5 years. i have an extremely fast metabolism it is hard for me to gain weight 1 year ago i was 145 pounds and cut but definately not big. after dieting and excersizing i have put on 25 pounds and hit a plateau. This will be my first cycle i have been doing alot of research but everyone seems to be an expert with a different expert opinion i am definately no expert i am looking for HELP. I am open to advice please give it to me. I currently have 2 10ml vials of deca 200 and 3 10 ml vials of sustanon 250. This is how i was thinking i would run my cycle

Week 1 1cc or 200mg deca
Week 2- 9 2cc or 400mg deca
Week 10 1cc or 200mg deca

From my research on sustanon it should be injected eod so i was planning on taking 1/2cc eod which will give me 425 mg every 6 days.

Week 10- 14 i was planning on continuing the sustanon at 1/2 cc eod and as well as taking 50 mg winstrol in pill form everyday.

I have a PCT.. i have acquired ample ammounts of 1 mg adex pills as well as 10mg nolvadex pills but the post cycle and the correct way to use my SERM... the nolvadex and my anti-E the arimidex is what has been confusing me everyone seems to have a different opinion. I am also prone to gyno but from what i have read i should not take nolvadex during my cycle if i am also taking deca.. should i take arimidex throughout my cycle to prevent from gyno?

Also i have read that i should also be running cabergoline or bromocriptine during the cyle to combat prolactin.. is this true and necessary because i know many run deca with no mention of either but from what i read many with experience say its a must

Also HCG i have read that it should be taken during cycle to stop testicular shrinkage and that it should NEVER be taken as PCT yet others say it must be taken as PCT.. Others say on your first cycle if it is short that the nolvadex will reverse the testicular shrinkage anyway.

Please give me your input i have done ample research but everyone has a different opinion i do not want to start a cycle without making sure i am doing everyting right especially in my post cycle i know the PCT is critical.. thanks

Top Bottom