Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DC MeetUp thread. Ffactor to poo on Wodin's head. August 7th.

MattTheSkywalker said:
fbdc

that's pretty fast, don't you think?

maybe in the federal government, but I would think the private sector would be on it in no time.

Or maybe I need some doggie downers.

Werd said:
Clubbing? Last time the other two pussies wimped out.... Me and Ffactor were the only two at the club next door. Damn, was THAT an eye-opener... saw some shit I never seen b'fore. LOL

Strongman comp... I would LOVE to see that.

I knew you sissies had at least one other meet up prior, but I was either out of the country or being kept busy by one imbecile's insanity. I really REALLY need a good reason to try to eat better. :)

For the record, you did not try to go "clubbing," you went to a strip club and I have no interest in that stuff. Were you actually going clubbing, I may have stuck around.

I live 5 minutes from Waldorf, and 10 minutes from DC.

As far as eating in that area - nada. Just chains. If you want good restaurants, there are more than you can imagine in DC, all kinds of restaurants. If you peeps want nightlife, you're gonna have to be in DC anyway. So you might as well just eat there.

As far as clubs in DC, Dream is the biggest/most popular these days. Not necessarily the best, just the biggest. There's also the Adams Morgan area which I like...it's nothing but a bunch of bars and clubs for a few blocks.

Hengst said:
Wish I was still living in DC I'd join you all........... BUT White Plains/Waldorf ????

People want to see a strong man competition; I think that was the impetus here.

The plan is, Strongman comp and then Lone Star Steakhouse, then clubbing for some. We don't need any 11th hour (or 6th hour) changes to our plan.

The Strong Man ends around Five or Six. Some Guys from IT are coming down from NY to compete as well as some guys coming to hang out.

Top Bottom