Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol with adex question

jajr2009

Hello guys,

I have been searching alot on google and forums and everywhere i see something different, makes me somewhat confused atm.

I doing a oral cycle:
Week 1 and 2 40 mg dbol
Week 3 to 6 50 mg dbol

My nipple started to lightly itch a bit so A Friend of mine who is bodybuilder told me to use adex 1 mg from the 3rd week till the last day of my dbol tab. Then taking nolvadex for 40/20/20.

Now im confused, some say dont use adex. Others say take 0, 5mg. Assuming he kwows what he is talking about.. pls tell me what i need to know. Am i taking too much adex? My friends says 1 mg is ok. And all i read on forums is bro science.

Im 1, 82 m and weight 85, 5 kg. Eat 6 times a day clean.

Last edited:
I would switch to using Aromasin, but no matter which one you choose to use, take it right from the first day of your cycle, Dbol is one of the most aromatisizing AAS there is.

Start Aromasin 12.5 mg ED, and adjust dose & frequency from there within range of 12.5 - 25 mgs ED-E3D, depending on your response. Also if you use Aromasin you don't have to worry about Estrogen rebound. I would also run it through your PCT, which could definitely use some additions, but I will let someone else chime in on that.

PCT protocols are not really my strongest field of knowledge, since I'm in TRT.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

And post more specific stats, age, cycle history, goals etc.

I have used dbol in the past and looked like a balloon, my diet was horribel tho, ate everything i could get my hands on.

This time im eating clean, brown rice chicken greens ect. This is now my 3rd week on this dbol, ive gone up from 79 to 85, 5 kg. Changed my dieet to eating more times a day. Was eating bad before. Been peeing more since im using the dbol. I dont look as balloonish like last time with almost same weight. This supposed to be my 3rd day on adex. Ive been peeying a bit the same and dont notice my weight going down. My goal is to try to reach 90 kg. Got 4 weeks left at 50 mg dbol.

I only have dbol, adex and nolva to work with this time. I do use supplements. 15 g glutamine everyday amino creatine c4 fish oil and whey isolate.

I dont expect a miracle on the dbol. I train hard 3 x full body a week with basic exircises 3 sets to failure and its working for me.

Thats wht i asked about the adex and the pct.

Studies shown on a site that 0, 5 mg or 1 mg had same results in lowering estrogen.. so its confusing me.

I have used dbol in the past and looked like a balloon, my diet was horribel tho, ate everything i could get my hands on.

This time im eating clean, brown rice chicken greens ect. This is now my 3rd week on this dbol, ive gone up from 79 to 85, 5 kg. Changed my dieet to eating more times a day. Was eating bad before. Been peeing more since im using the dbol. I dont look as balloonish like last time with almost same weight. This supposed to be my 3rd day on adex. Ive been peeying a bit the same and dont notice my weight going down. My goal is to try to reach 90 kg. Got 4 weeks left at 50 mg dbol.

I only have dbol, adex and nolva to work with this time. I do use supplements. 15 g glutamine everyday amino creatine c4 fish oil and whey isolate.

I dont expect a miracle on the dbol. I train hard 3 x full body a week with basic exircises 3 sets to failure and its working for me.

Thats wht i asked about the adex and the pct.

Studies shown on a site that 0, 5 mg or 1 mg had same results in lowering estrogen.. so its confusing me.

Everyone reacts differently, which I would think is the reason for different results in those studies. Also there are thousands of different studies with different results on everything, IMO real life experince is what counts, not some study to base things on. With every study about any possible subject theres always three other studies with opposite results, and trying to apply that to real life will be really problematic...

You have previous experince with Dbol which is great, 'cos you can now compare presen to your previous experince with it. Fact that you are not bloating up is great, since bloating would indicate that your Estrogen is too high, and you are retaining water. Since you say that happend last time you ran Dbol you now have your Estrogen a lot better under control.
Your diet seems to work for you pretty damn well, 6,5 Kgs is huge increase in your weight just in three weeks, especially if you are not holding that much water. Some Dbol gains are IME always water though, and will dissappear, but that's how it goes.
I don't have any experince using Adex, I've always prefered Aromasin, but start gaugin dose from 0.5 mg EOD and raise dose and/or frequency if needed. If you really have no way to get Aromasin for your PCT, taper Adex off at end of PCT to prevent Estro rebound after you are done with running Nolva. Would really like to see you add some natural supps to support your PCT, or you might end up loosing lot more than just the water that you have kept when your cycle is done. Things like Unleashed/Post Cyle combo, HCGenrate, and DAA are all great options.

D-aspartic acid sounds like a nice plan during pct, thnx for that tip i really apreciate it. What brand would be good? I saw olimp has them. Shuld i only use it in the pct and drop it when pct is done? Or just continue the use after the pct for a few more weeks?

Depends where you live man, I somehow got the impression that you had trouble getting ancillaries and such (I wad probably was thinking about someone else's thread, it happens, lol!).

So if you don't live in country that makes ordering, and importing supps abroad a completely ridiculous process (I unfortunately have this situation, so I have a "slightly" bitter attitude against local customs), that you will cost you a fortune in the end when importation taxes and fees are added to original price. You probably don't have this problem, it's really not that extreme usually, and even then it exists only in few countries.

I would definitely recommend using board sponsor to order your support supps, ancillaries and PCT products. This will ensure that you get quality products that really do what they are supposed to.

Check out:

NTBM.COM
MRSUPPS.COM
For HCGenerate/HCGenerate ES, Unleashed & Post Cycle -Combo, N2Guard, DAA/Methyl-EAA, and maybe get some TUDCA for extra liver support/detox since you are running Dbol at quite high dose.

AG-GUYS.COM
For Aromasin, and if you need more AIs, SERMs, and other ancillaries.

You should be able to form a pretty damn strong PCT from above. I'm not saying that you need everything, but the more you will invest in your PCT, the better your recovery will be, and have better change to keep more of your gains. I don't remember anymore did you mention anything about what are you taking for cycle support, especially for liver protection since you are running just oral cycle.

I would get at least N2GUARD, start taking it right away and continue it trough PCT. HCGenerate same way, start right away and take it as long as the bottle will last. Unleashed/Post Cycle -Combo during PCT. With SERM and AI added this would be strong PCT IMO.
I would also swict Adex to Aromasin for PCT.

Add DAA/Methyl-EAA, TUDCA, Keto Burn, Ostarine, MHO-Poppers, Test Stack #17 etc. To make PCT even stronger, what you decide to get is up to you, but honestly you really don't need to go overcomplicated with your PCT since running just Dbol.

All products from sponsors that I've tried myself have been top notch and do what they are supposed to. Stuff that I listed can be used in various ways, not just in PCT, so take a look at them your self, and see what you have use for.

Hello guys,

I have been searching alot on google and forums and everywhere i see something different, makes me somewhat confused atm.

I doing a oral cycle:
Week 1 and 2 40 mg dbol
Week 3 to 6 50 mg dbol

My nipple started to lightly itch a bit so A Friend of mine who is bodybuilder told me to use adex 1 mg from the 3rd week till the last day of my dbol tab. Then taking nolvadex for 40/20/20.

Now im confused, some say dont use adex. Others say take 0, 5mg. Assuming he kwows what he is talking about.. pls tell me what i need to know. Am i taking too much adex? My friends says 1 mg is ok. And all i read on forums is bro science.

Im 1, 82 m and weight 85, 5 kg. Eat 6 times a day clean.

When I run 40-50 mg of dbol, I dose Adex at .25 mg a day. Everyone is different so you'll have to start somewhere and then adjust.

Once you get your Adex dose right, your estrogen will be under control and your itchy/sensitive nips should go away. However, sometimes it can take 1-2 weeks to get to this point. For this reason, I would also start the Nolva at 20-40 mg a day until the itchy/sensitive nips go away. Nolva, IME, usually clears this up in 2-3 days. Then I'll lower the Nolva dose and ease off over a 2 week period.

You didn't say how far into the cycle you were. If you're 2-3 weeks away from PCT, then I wouldn't taper off the Nolva - I would continue it into pct.

Top Bottom