Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol quick questions--

Hbigbizzy

I am currently on a dbol only cycle @50mg ED and aromasin 12.5mg EOD. I've already explained before why I'm not pinning test don't feel like going into it .. (Used to use heroin, been clean for years, live with girlfriend, don't feel like dealing with needles)... Anyway, I started out this cycle going to do 75mg TBOL (oral turinibol) every day for 8 weeks with same aromasin and clomid pct. well after 3 weeks I felt absolutely nothing from the tbol so dude I got it from felt bad and traded me is brand new pack of 100 25mg caps of Dbol for the rest of my tbol. I figured fuck it, I have 5 weeks left planned for the cycle anyway let's see what the dbol does. I was skeptical at first it being the same lab as the tbol, but only a few days in and pumps were there. I'm more vascular, just way bigger all around, went from 223 to about 230 right now give or take, in the past week and 5 days I've been on. Definitely noticing strength increases (incline dumbbell went from 100's x3 reps to 110'sx6 reps in a week... Standing military press max was 185x2 slow , other night hit 185x4x3 and today 175x5x5... I feel way bigger look bigger and feel insane pumps. Rock hard all around. I had opened the capsules initially to see what I was dealing with and realized these caps were filled with chocolate whey. I was super skeptical at that point but did see the white specs in them (opened about 4 of them) and I tasted one raw and it was very bitter (mixed with the powder obviously) so I've come to the conclusion that it is not bunk but COULD very well be underdosed. The lab is DYEL and the buddy I swapped the tbol with is running test e and the tbol and said 5 days in he felt the tbol for sure so could've been my body who knows but I know 3 weeks you should notice SOMETHING. ... Any way rant is over, but my question here is, I have a little over 3 weeks left and I have enough caps to run 75mg a day (3 a days instead of 2) if I wanted for the last 2 weeks. What do you guys think? Is that too high? I haven't noticed really any sides at all and aromasin is DEFINITELY doing its job. I am also stacking this with 8 weeks of stanozane non methylated ph to have a sort of test base ... Anyway. Let me know what you guys think.

😂😂😂 chocolate protein 😳😳😳

Just goes to show ya u never know what's in ur shit unless u pick it up from the pharmacy!!

U can up it if u say or think it's under dosed but if ur getting good gains and strength is up why change it run it how u have been
On another note u need a better source 👍

I used to have a addiction that involved needles and have no issues with test injections

Sometimes u just have to know where you were in ur life and where u will never go

And I will never go back to that life

My family and fitness is way to important

Thank you for the reply finally!! Well yea I think I am going to find a new source for the next cycle for sure. I am almost 6 weeks in now (3 on tbol 2.5 on the dbol) and definitely noticed moderate strength increase (nothing crazy but definitely a lot stronger) TOASTED my previous overhead press 1rm of 195 and got 215 the other night. Almost at a 225 standing strict press! Super stoked. Everything else workings nicely. I recover in less than a day literally. But still haven't noticed like a crazy drug feeling. Haven't gained crazy size, not super vascular, but I can tell I'm taking something for sure. And yea the whey protein filled caps Almost made me shit myself till I did some research and I guess that's very common of AAS capsules to use as filler. But like I said, I am on 50mg ed and I just have a strong hunch that this stuff is underdosed. I take fish oil,cranberry, multi, glucosamine, vitamin d3 and haven't had any sides at all whatsoever. No bloating no acne (suuuuper mild if anything but I'm naturally prone) not crazy testi shrinkage, but minor, and that's about it... Piss is still clear, no liver pain. I am super anticipating taking 3 of these caps a day (75mg) instead of the two a day I'm at now. Idkk

Top Bottom