Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol question...

jamesmc

I'm new to adding in any type of supplement into my work out routine.
Up to this point in my life I have relied on a combination of weights/diet/sports to maintain.

I am considering cycling Dbol to bulk up and wanting to know if any of you can offer some helpful info for a first timer like myself.

(fyi: only reason I'm considering Dbol is because multiple friends I play hockey with have claimed great success.)

Thanks for your time folks.

WEIGHT: 170
HEIGHT: 5' 9"

I don't know what you mean by stats.
I don't have a set routine. Basically I work out at home with a bench and all the weights I can handle plus I have a dip station. I just work out when time permits which is usually about 3-4 times per week.
I play hockey anywhere from 3-4 times per week at 1-2 hours per skate.
I play golf about 2 times per week and I will occasionally hop on the mountain bike a rip up some trails for a bit.
As for sups, I've never used any.

AAS is not for you. You need to get on a set growth diet, get your training up to snuff (join a gym), and try some OTC supps. AAS is for when you have exhausted all avenues for growth, and must turn to additional assistance. Taking AAS and half-heartedly working out is irresponsible and not healthy.

Top Bottom