Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol preworkout only

dbstrong

As title. Anyone use dbol preworkout only? I know its not standard , but ive read of people doing this
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using EliteFitness

Yes, it works beast is also a very good preworkout.

However I don't know if that's the best way to use either of these compounds. I personally wouldn't run them like this.

As title. Anyone use dbol preworkout only? I know its not standard , but ive read of people doing this

That's fine... But I'm not sure what you're getting at. Are we going towards a "it wont shut you down" kind of thing?

No doubt itll shut me down. Was more curious if that would help with lowering side effects or waterweight. Not a plan of mine to run in this manner. Ive just heard of people doin it and was curious as to why

I only run it preworkout. Do you mean running it preworkout only and not taking it on your off days?

I always take say 30-40mgs all in one dose about an hour before my workout and all in the morning on my off days.

No doubt itll shut me down. Was more curious if that would help with lowering side effects or waterweight. Not a plan of mine to run in this manner. Ive just heard of people doin it and was curious as to why

Gotcha. It may give you some added aggression. A lot of guys take their halo pre workout for the same reason

Ya thats kind of what i was wondering. I love dbol makes me feel like superman. Lol. But with training thai boxing , the pumps from running daily is to much especially in calves. Kinda tossin around ideas for still gaining some muscle but not hurting my endurance. Im gonna be running eq , test e ,and carderine next cycle. Was wondering about low dose dbol preworkout only to help with gains but slow down sides especially the calve pumps. Dbol may not be something i can run with my endurance training

Even with the short half life?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Yes, a short half life doesn't mean its out of your system in a few hours. It just reduces the amount of active compound from that days dose by half after 6-8 hours, which still leaves all remaining active hormone from earlier doses into play. It takes several days (3-5) after stopping Dbol for it to all clear your system, just like any oral. Your body will notice no difference in effect by dosing preworkout or not unless its the first 3-5 days

Top Bottom