Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol - oral vs inject

Rangerup

I’m ready to start my first cycle of Dbol and I’m reading a lot of back and forth of oral versus injection. Will my results differ? Is it less potent one way versus the other? Any “additional” liver support I would need to take if I chose orally? Half life difference? :confused:

[FONT=&quot]Both are fast acting, though because the injectable form does not filter through the liver on the first round, it is faster, if slightly, than the oral form.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Taken 45 minutes before a work out puts the drug at full effectiveness for the oral medication. The injectable is usually bio-available immediately to within a half hour for full metabolic use.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Liver Toxicity is an issue with both the oral and the injectable forms of this drug. The injectable is slightly less toxic than the oral formula. Overall the only real benefit of the injectable is lower toxicity.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The results on bodybuilding are the same regardless of which form of the drug you use. The biggest downfall of injectable Dianabol is the concern over the quality of the injectable and its suspension fluid.[/FONT]

When it really comes down to it, injectable and oral dbol is basically the same thing. The liver toxicity and bioavailability of the drug are the exact same whether you take the drug orally or inject it. It's not the fact that you take it orally that makes the drug liver toxic, it's the carbon-17-alpha-alkylated chemical structure of the drug that makes it liver toxic.

Just think about it logically. If it was the fact that you take it orally that made the drug liver toxic, then every oral steroid would be liver toxic. That obviously isn't true because oral steroids like proviron and primobolan can be taken orally but are not liver toxic.

I personally don't see why anyone would inject the dbol when they could just take it orally.

If only the injectable version is available where you are located, you can actually drink it and use it exactly like the oral version. Measure the dosage out with a syringe, squirt it in your mouth, swallow and then chase with water/juice/coffee etc.

Top Bottom