Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol Experts Please Check In

that is the only way to take mexican vet dbol. I doubt that shit is the cleanest around. I gained around 10lbs the first 2wks on dbol only. 5mgs EVERY 4 hours!

good luck and let me know how you like the ganabol.

Used that before - mine came in a yellow box w/ black lettering. same with the bottle - dark brown bottle w/ a yellow label and black lettering saying dianabol - as for the best way to take it - i used to draw it out of the bottle, unscrew the needle and squirt it under my tounge - let it sit for a few seconds and swallow it down with milk. It tasted like shit but it was quick and easy

Well how did it work for you heman? And how many mgs a day and for how many days too if ya don't mind. Thanks.

Curling - why don't you do a search under Dbol, Dianabol, or Methandrostenolone. You will probably come accross your other posts where we answered these questions for you in the past few days. You will also find more info on how to take it.

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT AND USE THE SEARCH!!

IT'S EVEN WORSE WHEN YOU KEEP ASKING THE SAME QUESTIONS THAT BOTH MYSELF AND STEW MEAT ANSWERED FOR YOU THE OTHER DAY. SEARCH UNDER YOUR OWN NAME AND READ YOUR THREAD AGAIN.

WHOOPS!!

OK - foot in my mouth - I did answer your questions on this the other day but the really bad post that pissed me off wasn't yours.

You should still do a search on this site and other steroid related sites (you can type the key words into Yahoo) as this is one of the oldest steroids and it is well documented.

Methandrostenalone (chemical name) = Dianabol (old American trade name) = Methandiona (spell? - mexican version of chemical name) = Ganabol (Mex. brand trade name)

Chemical Name is to Trade Name as Ibuprofen is to Advil - got it?

Search under any of the above (use the non-spanish names) as well as dbol for short.

Yes- it's 17AA so it was designed as an oral (you have a vet product so no one likes giving multiples pills to an animal which is why it's injectible). You don't have to put it into caps - you could just drink straight from the syringe (take the needle off 1st) or bottle for that matter.

Keep in mind that this post was still purposeless and a search would cover everything but I didn't mean to be as harsh as I was. Someone else (around the time of your other post) was just really dense.

Madcow,

Thanks for the answer bro. I just didn't want to waste the stuff orally if it was meant be injected. I am glad I ain't that irrated you also. ;)

Top Bottom