Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol Dosage........

WinnyPumps

I've never tried Dbol. My question is what is the lowest dosage I could take a day to see solid gains without water retention or puffiness?

30 is perfect imo no bloat gyno or acne

15-25mg ed.

I have no clue how people need more than 25mg ed of dbol to get great results. I know some people it takes more or less of a drug to get the same effect, but dbol is very strong.

People think you won't get any results off 10mg a day which is bunk.

Athletes from way back used 10mg a day and broke barriers.

I think what alot of people don't realize is that mg for mg is far more powerful than Testosterone.

A good example is the average male makes between 6-10mg test a day. So you'd think that 10mg of dbol a day won't gain you anything since you are suppressing your natural production.

Wrong. Dbol at 10mg is significantly more potent than your paltry natural test production. Plus it work in ways test doesn't and is superior for protein utilization.

I'm not saying that 10mg dbol a day is the ideal amount to use, but showing how strong it is.

If you used 15mg dbol a day for 6 or more weeks you would definitely gain beyond normal.

Lol.com u guys talk about perfect gaines and 15-25mg dbol a day. Is this a fucking joke ? So please fit me in guys. Are u trying to say. That u geting permanet gaines from using 15-20mg dbol a day. but if u do 30-40mg a day it is all water ?? I not get it guys. It will do exactly the same thing. But u will retain less water from a lower dose. But u will stil be bloated. Almost all gear gives us water water and nothing but water. Why not buy a box of creatin and stick to that !!

15-25mg ed.

I have no clue how people need more than 25mg ed of dbol to get great results. I know some people it takes more or less of a drug to get the same effect, but dbol is very strong.

People think you won't get any results off 10mg a day which is bunk.

Athletes from way back used 10mg a day and broke barriers.

I think what alot of people don't realize is that mg for mg is far more powerful than Testosterone.

A good example is the average male makes between 6-10mg test a day. So you'd think that 10mg of dbol a day won't gain you anything since you are suppressing your natural production.

Wrong. Dbol at 10mg is significantly more potent than your paltry natural test production. Plus it work in ways test doesn't and is superior for protein utilization.

I'm not saying that 10mg dbol a day is the ideal amount to use, but showing how strong it is.

If you used 15mg dbol a day for 6 or more weeks you would definitely gain beyond normal.

I agree with this post!

Lol.com u guys talk about perfect gaines and 15-25mg dbol a day. Is this a fucking joke ? So please fit me in guys. Are u trying to say. That u geting permanet gaines from using 15-20mg dbol a day. but if u do 30-40mg a day it is all water ?? I not get it guys. It will do exactly the same thing. But u will retain less water from a lower dose. But u will stil be bloated. Almost all gear gives us water water and nothing but water. Why not buy a box of creatin and stick to that !!

I was slamming Dbol while you were in diapers,You you can make good solid gains and keep them if done right.
A Dbol only cycle has and always will be my favorite

Top Bottom