Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Dbol 25mgs all in one pop ????

upone

New member
Just wondering if the dbols should be split up every 3 or 4 hrs or do you just pop the 25mgs all at once. Just started the cycle.
25mgs/ed Week 1-4 Dbols
500mgs/week week 1-12 test e
25mgs/ed week 8-13 winny caps

I work out in the evening around 10:30 pm and go to bed at 1:30ish am.
I don't wake up till about 11am and go to work in the afternoon.

Today I took my 1st shot @ 2pm.
and popped the BD dbols every 2 hrs.

Is that a good idea I know that dbols are active for about 3-4 hrs.
Should I just take them in the evening maybe 2-3 hrs before I work out. All at once ? 5mgs each


PS. PCT is all aranged just didn't think it was important to put in here as it's a question about dbls not the full cycle.
 
i have tried it all kinds of ways and i find it easier and better take them a hour and half before workouts can't beat the pumps
 
These are 5mg's
I think I'll just split them up every 3 hrs. and maybe take the last 2 an hour or 2 before my workout.
 
upone said:
These are 5mg's
I think I'll just split them up every 3 hrs. and maybe take the last 2 an hour or 2 before my workout.

yeah try that for a week and then try taking them all at once for a week and see which is the better way i promise you will feel better in the gym if you take them all at once
 
Top Bottom