Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

damn, this dbol.......

The Terminator said:

I was going to go to bed like an hour ago, but got busy yacking away here with you...and now its 3:20 AM here...Good thing I dont have to work in the morning :D :(

you know what i was going to do the same thing about an hour or so ago. i was like lemmi see if there is anything going on, in the drama arena

lucky for me its like 8:20 pm here. haha im a puss, but i get up around 3:30 am so i have no choice:(

The Terminator said:
I took a powerful sedative (technically its a Benzo...but seems to work the same on me:D) about 10 minutes ago...i should hit the floor in no time ;)

im about to pop my high powered melatonin. lol. yeah right

i wish i has a zanty or a valum

The Terminator said:

Can you see the pics in my gallery...i cant view shit in ther (eveyione else's now problem, but not my own...:confused: )

yeah i can see them. let me skim through them and see i can find the one you were talking about

bicepts101 said:

yeah i can see them. let me skim through them and see i can find the one you were talking about

Go to the "newest" one...but dont post it out here yet...I don't need every juice head saying "you could use some more mass" LOL, i don't really want anymore "mass" aka "fat" (from all the posted pics of guys I have seen on discussion boards...)

The Terminator said:

Go to the "newest" one...but dont post it out here yet...I don't need every juice head saying "you could use some more mass" LOL, i don't really want anymore "mass" aka "fat" (from all the posted pics of guys I have seen on discussion boards...)

i know man, there is alot of fat chubs that think they look good

Top Bottom