Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn Testenon

PURE EXTRACT

Took my shot of TT Deca on Monday in the right quad. Felt great!! no soreness whatsoever. Just took 1cc of TT sust and I swear the shit is already hurting like a mo fo. Just wondering if you bro's out there had the same experience.

PURE EXTRACT said:
boards...what boards.

These boards. Yes many people do complain. I recomend mixing it w/the deca or running it under warm water before shooting or both.

Maxx >>>>>

LOL Yeah I do. It's ok I'm not playa hatin' though lol. I know everyone here has posted a question or two that everyone else has somewhere along the line asked before. Just like to get a personal responce from people when it concerns me ;)

Don't see the harm in that...I could understand if I was asking, "Can I drink Winny??"

Wasn't trying to be a smartass, just thought in the eight months you've been here you would've seen a post or two or fifty by someone saying Testonon hurts.

testonon 250

What's up bro? i have 3 of them sitting up in my kitchen. i don't use them though. Tried that awhile back and it hurt like hell. Got this from a doc when i went to the hospital with an abcess from it. Told me that it was from the extra alcohol that ttokyo puts in the juice and that if i took a pin of the end of a syringe and used it as a vent and cooked the juice for fifteen minutes at 200 dg and then let it cool and repeated twice that would evaporate the extra alcohol. It must work because my buddy tried it and he hasn't had any complaints. U have to let it cool though before u put it back in to prevent the glass from shattering. My luck i got a doc that does juice.:D

Top Bottom