Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Damn sexy voice

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
Patsy Kensit from "eighth wonder" in the early 80s

She's been helped by the Pet Shop Boys, who, as :rainbow: as you may think, still wrote some great songs
 
perkele said:
There's a cute voice in my avatar.
Who's that?
Lene Marlin?

I truly hope not
 
perkele said:
It's Lene.

Do you hate Norwegians?

lol
Of course not
I just don't think she's much talent

In the same genre I'd rather pick Dido
 
anthrax said:
lol
Of course not
I just don't think she's much talent

In the same genre I'd rather pick Dido

Even though she writes her own music and lyrics? Come on man, fuck the Dildo. Musicly, Jewel is more like Lene.
 
perkele said:
Even though she writes her own music and lyrics? Come on man, fuck the Dildo. Musicly, Jewel is more like Lene.

As far as I know Dido also writes her own lyrics

and it's not because she may be one of the most talentful singer of her generation that she's amazing
It's just that there's a lot of crap around who can't sing w/o a shitload of special effects

Have you ever listened to some Patsy Kensit /eighth wonder songs?
 
anthrax said:
As far as I know Dido also writes her own lyrics

and it's not because she may be one of the most talentful singer of her generation that she's amazing
It's just that there's a lot of crap around who can't sing w/o a shitload of special effects

Have you ever listened to some Patsy Kensit /eighth wonder songs?


Co-writes her songs with 2-3 other songwriters. In Lene's case it's 100% Lene + with most of the arrangements, and lot of the guitar playing also.

I've heard Patsy long time ago and I'd say she's in that category "who can't sing w/o a shitload of special effects".
 
Talkin' about talent. I saw Diana Krall's live concert from TV last night. Not only a top jazz piano player but singer too at the same time. Unfuckingbelievable live performer.
 
I'm not fond of jazz but I've to admit that Diana Krall is good
She wouldn't have won a Grammy award otherwise

As for Patsy, maybe you're right and I'm too nostalgic of the early 80s
 
anthrax said:
I'm not fond of jazz but I've to admit that Diana Krall is good
She wouldn't have won a Grammy award otherwise

As for Patsy, maybe you're right and I'm too nostalgic of the early 80s

I bet you've only heard few of Lene's songs. I can assure that after listening all her songs you'll change your mind about her. I did also.
 
perkele said:
I bet you've only heard few of Lene's songs. I can assure that after listening all her songs you'll change your mind about her. I did also.

Yep, I've listened to maybe 10 of more commercial songs

She should improve her marketing skills if she wants to become really famous worldwide
 
anthrax said:
Yep, I've listened to maybe 10 of more commercial songs

She should improve her marketing skills if she wants to become really famous worldwide

If someone else would be writing her songs then I'm sure she would do more ass shaking in her videos.
 
perkele said:
If someone else would be writing her songs then I'm sure she would do more ass shaking in her videos.
I wouldn't mind

As long as she sticks to her musical genre
 
perkele said:
Ass shaking isn't part of that genre, aaaaand Kimi won. :)

The video is just the icing on the cake
and some "serious" artist have indulge in their videos

Kimi just won a boring race w/o much competition (cf Alonso & Montoya)
Don't worry he'll be WDC........ next year
 
anthrax said:
The video is just the icing on the cake
and some "serious" artist have indulge in their videos

Kimi just won a boring race w/o much competition (cf Alonso & Montoya)
Don't worry he'll be WDC........ next year

Not many.


Boring? WTF was the last race after Kimi's McCrap broke down. He's the man in F1 right now if the car doesn't fuck him up.
 
Bea Arthur was just on TV. Smooth as silk voice.

How did this thread get hijacked into an F1 thread?

I see that McLaren is really pissed with Stoddart now and the whole thing is about to implode on F1.
 
gotmilk said:
Bea Arthur was just on TV. Smooth as silk voice.

How did this thread get hijacked into an F1 thread?

I see that McLaren is really pissed with Stoddart now and the whole thing is about to implode on F1.

I'll confuse my colleagues with it.
 
Teah
Don't hijack my thread you retards!

I wouldn't mind see Stoddart replace Bernie
What did he do?
 
Stoddart was threatening to still fine the other teams from the US Grand Prix and the other teams basically told him to shut it.

It's expensive enough nevermind some foolish Nazi fine
 
gotmilk said:
Stoddart was threatening to still fine the other teams from the US Grand Prix and the other teams basically told him to shut it.

It's expensive enough nevermind some foolish Nazi fine

????
He was ready not to race in Indianapolis and criticized Bernie and Mosley and now he wants the Michelin teams to be fined?
 
anthrax said:
Patsy Kensit from "eighth wonder" in the early 80s

She's been helped by the Pet Shop Boys, who, as :rainbow: as you may think, still wrote some great songs
And they still do.
 
Top Bottom