Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

damn its 8:49 pm and im wasted....

yea im thinking about it myself. cant make up my mind though. drinking, g , a little z-nite, or maybe a couple of ambiem.
 
the worst part is I have to wait for my homeboy to finish a date and come pick me up cuz im broke and he's spotting me for the night. pretty damn sad. I hate getting paid 2/x month.
 
Yarg! said:
Make sure you hit on a hot waitress at a stripclub and post about it tomorrow.



i got it all planned .



11 pm hit on hot bar slut, quote shakespeare
12am use retarted friend pickup on whores, get punched
1245 go to MC D's .
 
Sipping a pricey petite sirah and hanging out with my sister and my new puppy.

Bits.jpg
 
NJjuice22 said:
i got it all planned .



11 pm hit on hot bar slut, quote shakespeare
12am use retarted friend pickup on whores, get punched
1245 go to MC D's .

Nice plan. sounds like something I would do..good job you might become cooler tonight.
 
theoak01 said:
im drunk too,its great,quebec sells beer in the grocery store,so i drink a few times a week plus im lonely so it helps



I here that bro..Usually its best to be single in summer and have a girl for winter but I see myself be single all winter..it does get lonely . and a drink sure helps.
 
NJjuice22 said:
hopefully before 30. Its fucking 30 degrees here and i hate it.



that sucks... we had thanksgiving desert outside and went swimming like always LOL

get the fuck out there and law some pipe somewhere else but going down to florida right?
 
Can't stand vodka, I prefer rum.. as in Capt Morgan's. w/ Some OJ or coke.. :D
 
Yarg! said:
Can't stand vodka, I prefer rum.. as in Capt Morgan's. w/ Some OJ or coke.. :D


Im not a big Vodka fan either but i drink what I got. Capt N Coke is great . I like Yager tooo.
 
Jaegermeisters are da shit but be prepared to pay alot.. not cuz of the jaeger , but because of the insane amnts of red bulls used in one.
 
nah bro im not lonely due to being single,im working 8 hr from home and know nobody here and most of the people speak french and i dont so it sucks
 
Yarg! said:
Jaegermeisters are da shit but be prepared to pay alot.. not cuz of the jaeger , but because of the insane amnts of red bulls used in one.


well thats a jager bomb. I'll drink Yager straight also.
 
NJjuice22 said:
well thats a jager bomb. I'll drink Yager straight also.

ya sry thats what I meant... You drink that shit straight? Goddamn dude, have you no taste buds??
 
Yarg! said:
ya sry thats what I meant... You drink that shit straight? Goddamn dude, have you no taste buds??


I'm used to that crap. I know it tastes like cough syrup to seem peeps but I dont mind it.
 
fuck that i just started hgh and ia aint touchin shit while im on this stuff. i did want to pound down some grey goose i have left over from t/giving
 
Top Bottom