Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DAMN! I am choosing not to compete on july 21st...

Valdez

I am too busy with my new job and applying for college among everything else I'm doing now. The diet was driving me insane, I am not a friendly person on low-carbs. In addition the strength loss causes alot of mental confusion and is very depressing. I just don't have the time to prepare and eat 9 meals a day and lift and do cardio for 2 hours 5 days a week right now, or the energy. I will most definetly compete when I get settled down more than I am.

Now I'm going to just get back into my 3 day a week power routine and eat like shit for a week and then stabilize my diet. I'm down to 185-190 lbs from 207 and at about 7% bf now.

my routine will be pretty basic with some bodybuilding movements to keep my semetry and promote full body growth:

PULL

3x Deadlifts
2x SLDL
4x leg curl
3x chinups
1x pulldowns
2x barbell row or T-bar
2x cable row
2x dumbell row/ machine row
3x any type curl
4x rear lateral/ reverse pec deck

PUSH

4x Bench press (incline or flat)
3x weighted dips
3x DB hybrids (basically an incline flye with some tricep involvement)
2x military press
2x cable flye
4x side laterals
3x french press/ overhead extension
3x cable pushdowns

LEGS

5x Squats
2x hacks or leg press

3x standing calf
3x seated calf

I'm expecting to get up to about 210lbs relatively easy and without gaining too much fat. my goal (current) is to get up to 215 at 10% bf and to be stronger in the bench dead and squat.

:mad: I really wanted to do the damn contest! :bawling:

That sucks Valdez.

I know you were looking forward to it. At least now you know what it's like venturing deep into the low-carb zone, LOL! That will help you when it's time to go to war for real.

Top Bottom