Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dammit... I WANT GYNO!!!!

gyno milker, that really doesnt look like gyno to me...My nips have always been that puffy even before i lifted weights or did a cycle.

Many-Moons said:
Is that gyno? I though it would be more pronounced if not more bigger!

Granted this is 5 years after gyno surgery. Notice the small scar below the nipple. The doctor showed me the mass that was pulled out it was golf ball sized. The nipple is also shrunken by the irritaion of the hair removal. Or when it's cold. On a hot day they become a lot puffier looking.

BRO I'm in your boat , it is just fat nipps , I got it bad to I think that the only way to get rid of it is to be shredded

It looks realy fucked up under a semi tight shirt doesn't it , I hate that shit , you look swole as fuck when your cold but if you get hot and the nip gets loose you look like a fat ass:mad:

Damn dude you have the ugliest pec I have ever seen. It looks like a product straight out of the oven of Pizza Hut.

No offense though bro...

If you have a solid mass that you can feel then that is gyno. It also protrudes and in my case very sensitive.

Dude I have got the same problem. I have always thought it was gyno but, when I went to see a doc she told me it wasnt. I guess if we drop our bf enough it will go away. Good luck.

HG

gyno milker, that doesn't look like gyno to me. Your nips look normal. My nips even after surgery still look bad. When I'm warm my nips don't have a point on them. the whole area around them is puffy. They look fine if it's cold and I have a "titty erection"

Top Bottom