Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

dammit... anybody see Signs yet???

TC2

New member
I just watched it and it was one of those endings, where it could've gone either way.
 
Haven't seen it yet and don't plan to. Shayamalan is a punchine director. You sit around for 2 hours waiting for his "GOTCHA!". But as soon as you start to RETHINK his movies, you realize they don't hold together.

CM
 
i don't think i'll see it until it comes out on video, the premise of the movie just doesn't interest me that much. they guy has made some good movies tho.
 
Id give it an 8..

It was well done, suspensefull, good acting all the way around..

I dl'd it from WinMX a few days ago.. watched it yesterday from work..
 
I liked the 6th sense,
don't know about ungbreakable...it felt like it was an abrupt ending...
He has a way of telling a story, I equate him to kubrick...very intense scenes...
 
I want to see it. I missed the sneak peak of it the other night.
 
I downloaded it off of Kaaza lite.

It was a good movie, but it had an ending that wasn't clear. Atleast to me anyway.

If you've seen the it and you think you know what happened, pm me. I don't want to spoil it for anyone.
 
Top Bottom