Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

daised and i broke up.

Puc

Banned
sometimes the bathwater becomes so noxious that the baby needs to be discarded, too.

the travails polluted our memory of each other, and the only way to put them behind was to put us behind...

So, now I begin the next phase of life. I begin with a strange emptiness in my kernel, a longing for a love that I may never experience again. But, I have hope that I can, because I still believe in myself. I still believe there is a purpose to my being... there has to be, there is to much irony in this divine comedy for me to accept otherwise...

That sucks bro. But hey... there's LOTS and LOTS of fish. I'm going to quote something I read and posted last night as a favorite bible quote. I don't know or care if you're religious, that's not the point.

'I discovered that a seductive woman is more bitter than death. Her passion is a trap, and her soft hands will bind you. Those who please God will escape from her, but sinners will be caught in her snare.'

Think about the truth behind this. Some people stay with the same girl from a young age. They grow older, and the wife has gone from a cool friend, to a royal cunt. Soon, they are both cheating on each other, and the marriage is only for show and financial reasons. It's no way to live.

Maybe daised just wasn't right for you, nor you right for her.

Sometimes the painful moments are something you have to endure to be truly free.

Hukana matata and the best to you both.
--

Are people not responding because the age difference between you two, or just because my post was so fucking good that no one thought they could add anything to it? :D :D

1 reply after 47 views? What's up with that bullshit? Ah well... at least you enjoyed the young bush while you had it, right? :p

:)
--

Sorry to hear that Puc... a breakup can be the worst, especially when you that deep down in your heart, its for the best. Been there, and I'm still learning to cope. But like Crazier said, there are many fish in the sea. It's going to be tough, but as long as you believe in yourself the way you say you do, all will be well eventually. Good luck...

Crazier said:
1 reply after 47 views? What's up with that bullshit? Ah well... at least you enjoyed the young bush while you had it, right? :p

:)
-- [/B]
I suspect people were put off by the personal attack on another member. It never impresses anyone. It would be interesting to hear what daised had to say.

Puc

you know we talked about this---happened to me in a very similiar situation., Be strong brother, her memory will always be with you. She was young and sometimes they need to go it alone. Your a good guy and just remeber the good times together. This is what I have done, even if I miss my baby from time to time.

pm me anytime

HI

Good luck, be happy you have experienced such things. you will be just fine. peace puc

Good luck puc. Good luck daised. Smoke a bowl and relax.

Top Bottom