Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dairy products... to help you LOSE fat???

C

Cuts

Straight outta last months's Swimsuit Edition MM... WTF!? I always thought that one should CUT OUT dairy if going for optimal fat loss??? I hope it's true b/c I really like 1% milk and would love to be able to drink some guilt-free... any thoughts???

well i can't view the article b/c im not platinum member, but i would think skim milk would be great to loose weight. My cousin lost 100lbs in about 6 months eating low sugar cereal and skim milk. Actually the cereal wasn't always low in sugar, but he used skim always. There's not fat, low calories, high calcium and protien, only down side is 11g carbs for a cup. That doesn't even really matter as long as what you eat with it isnt high in fat.

Another old bullshit bodybuilding myth, cut out dairy to lose fat. Lots of people think it causes the skin to be thick and blurrs defenition, usually b/c the lactose. Its Bullshit and its actually the sodium content causing water retention. Stick with the dairy if you want it in your diet, and if you aren't lactose intolerant. Just count it toward daily calorie totals.

Top Bottom