Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DAIRY Products BAD While Cutting?

Is DAIRY A No-No While Cutting?

• YES! Never Eat/Drink Dairy While Trying To Lose Fat

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • NO! That's A Myth..

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
i dont think it make a big diference just a small one :D
I cut out the dairy when i'm in the last fase of cutting that tends to help me get that last % off.

I think that given our high protein diets, we already take in quite a bit of animal fat. If I remember correctly, animal fat is saturated or "bad" fat. So I think that the more you can limit that the better.

The only dairy I took in was lowfat cottage cheese, but I've eliminated that as of a week ago. Not real sure yet if it will make a difference to my current cutting program. But we shall see.

No-fat milk, no-fat cottage, no-fat yogurt. remove the yogurt when cutting. The no-fat cheese taste bad why bother?
Biscuit...

You guys know if it is the lactose that causes the problems, or just dairy in general? I mean, if it is lactose, then I assume things like cottage cheese or regular cheese are OK, because they don't have A LOT of lactose, whereas yogurt and milk are out. But if it is because of some kind of problem with dairy protein that causes water retention or something, then I guess all dairy is bad when cutting. It seems like most precontest bodybuilders don't eat anything but meat and egg whites for protein, and eliminate cottage cheese, whey protein, milk protein, etc. Anyone care to elaborate?

think it depends on body type- Ill have alittle bit of milk, and I wake up the next morning, feeling nasty and bloated....

I don't think it's the fact that it's lactose, but the fact that it's a sugar.... and simple sugars like that are usually avoided while cutting.

As for regular cheese and stuff, even if there's not much lactose, there's lots of fat.

If there was a dairy product that had low lactose (sugar) AND was fat-free, I'd be all over it.

Top Bottom