Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dairy <> cutting down to 7%

pitbullrocco

thats "not equal to" for those non-programmers.....

i did a search and read everything and it seems split 50/50. milk while trying to shed the last deep layer of fat, etc..... i'm not necessarily "cutting". just wanting to "unbloat" or whatever....

currently hovering around 10% and maintaining LBM while noticeably leaning out around the midsection. diet been clean as hell......however, i get almost 600 cals a day from dairy....cottage cheese, no fat cheese slices, milk, yogurt, etc...

i'm not going into a calorie deficit for reasons i don't have time to explain here.....however, if i replace all dairy with ____??____, will that help to zap the little pinch of midsection around the bottom ab and sides?

took some pics....the left one is flexed a little bit and the right one is not flexed at all. wanting to tighten that shiz up and carve it out.....esp. the little pouch at the bottom....

thx for suggestions.....hopefully sassy will see this :)

oh, for whats its worth......currently in week 3 of 5x5 linear on MWF and doing a.m. HIT cardio 2 days/week.....(3 is hurting my squats, etc)

i got this far from diet/cardio....now i want to "go all the way"

I'd cut dairy and eat more chicken, steak, sweet 'tatoes, veggies.

Milk protein isolate powder would be a good ideer too... and it IS filling unlike whey protein powder come to find out :)

(although I got 50/50 M.I. and Egg white)

HIIT Cardio almost always will bump people down a few notching while dieting... it can only help you get leaner.

pitbullrocco said:
oh, for whats its worth......currently in week 3 of 5x5 linear on MWF and doing a.m. HIT cardio 2 days/week.....(3 is hurting my squats, etc)

i got this far from diet/cardio....now i want to "go all the way"
PM MM107 if he doesn't pop in here... he's got the staying lean while gaining power down PAT...

I do remember him doing some crazy, weighted vest, step mill HIIT Cardio while doing the traditional 5x5 too...

sweeet.....thx sarge....man that HIT and YES combined has done a major job on my midsection the past few weeks.....the coolest part is since i've been off for a month now, my weight is only 2 lbs lighter but the mirror doesn't show any decrease in depth in muscle.....just more carved in the midsection.....and lost 1" on waist.....

my goal is to be shredded by nov 18th, so i'm gonna cut dairy as you suggest (starting next week....i still have a fridge full)....that will give me about 3 weeks to see results.....

why the milk protein isolate? (are you saying INSTEAD of whey?) for calcium? i know i should supplement calcium too.....citrate or what not?

i'm reading that now.....it looks promising.....like just what i need

K day!!!

ok, my initial thoughts on that article are that i'm right in the middle of a hard and heavy 5x5 loading.....have you tried this technique before? i'm wondering if i can just do my regular 5x5 lifts in place of the high rep, isolation exercises it is suggesting....

?

pitbullrocco said:
sweeet.....thx sarge....man that HIT and YES combined has done a major job on my midsection the past few weeks.....the coolest part is since i've been off for a month now, my weight is only 2 lbs lighter but the mirror doesn't show any decrease in depth in muscle.....just more carved in the midsection.....and lost 1" on waist.....
my goal is to be shredded by nov 18th, so i'm gonna cut dairy as you suggest (starting next week....i still have a fridge full)....that will give me about 3 weeks to see results.....
why the milk protein isolate? (are you saying INSTEAD of whey?) for calcium? i know i should supplement calcium too.....citrate or what not?
Awesome results so far... sounds like you gained some LBM :chomp:

3 weeks of hardcore cutting already lookin' good and lean like that... you should be please with the results for sure.

Na, if you eat balanced and all sorts of foods you should be good... it's only a few weeks.

So start chuggin' the milk you've got left, lol

awesome! you da shiznit sarge! always very helpful and positive!! damn good bro and more the reason to love EF!!

can't wait to show the progress i make in the next 3 weeks.....now i just need to get back to updating my log.....lol

"You must spread some Karma around before giving it to sgtslaughter again."

Top Bottom