Age: 38
Cycle history: 1 test E only
Hight: 5' 9"
Weight: 202lb
BF%: 14-15
Been lurking for a little while but this is my first post.
I read the Ebook Ultimate Steriod Cycles and I have a questions about attempting to get a daily release of aas of between 100 and 140 a day when on a 10 week cycle of Test-E, Deca and Dbol?
Do I do a loading dose at the beginning?
I know that the half life of TestE is 5 days and Deca is 7 days but I have no idea what the daily release is from these esters? DO I just say from 250mg shot that the daily release for the first 5 days is 25mg a day? or is it a variable daily release?
Does anyone know what it is and are willing to share?
Trying to do this cycle right as my first cycle didn't feel anything at the beginning but then got some mild sides at the end of the cycle. I image due to not have a consistent release dosage.
Thanks for any help.
Cycle history: 1 test E only
Hight: 5' 9"
Weight: 202lb
BF%: 14-15
Been lurking for a little while but this is my first post.
I read the Ebook Ultimate Steriod Cycles and I have a questions about attempting to get a daily release of aas of between 100 and 140 a day when on a 10 week cycle of Test-E, Deca and Dbol?
Do I do a loading dose at the beginning?
I know that the half life of TestE is 5 days and Deca is 7 days but I have no idea what the daily release is from these esters? DO I just say from 250mg shot that the daily release for the first 5 days is 25mg a day? or is it a variable daily release?
Does anyone know what it is and are willing to share?
Trying to do this cycle right as my first cycle didn't feel anything at the beginning but then got some mild sides at the end of the cycle. I image due to not have a consistent release dosage.
Thanks for any help.

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 













