Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Daa powerchews dosage

Yes, there is no need to ever taper up or down with DAA and LCLT. Just run 4 chews per day, even though it may be hard to not eat more...lol

Hey Rick, what's the ideal protocol for PCT;

Splitting up the dose?

Time of day in relation to training?

Duration?

Etc.

~EZ

Hey Rick, what's the ideal protocol for PCT;

Splitting up the dose?

Time of day in relation to training?

Duration?

Etc.

~EZ

Just one dose per day is all that is recommended. There is really no need to split the dose. The timing of day also shouldn't matter much. I know some people like to dose preworkout, but in my experience it makes no difference on effects. Another thing is some people will get some stomach discomfort from DAA if taken on an empty stomach. It never bothered me, but it is something to keep in mind. As for duration, a normal length of time to get good results from D-test is 4-6 weeks. One large tub of D-test lasts 6 weeks, so with that you would be good to go ;)

Just one dose per day is all that is recommended. There is really no need to split the dose. The timing of day also shouldn't matter much. I know some people like to dose preworkout, but in my experience it makes no difference on effects. Another thing is some people will get some stomach discomfort from DAA if taken on an empty stomach. It never bothered me, but it is something to keep in mind. As for duration, a normal length of time to get good results from D-test is 4-6 weeks. One large tub of D-test lasts 6 weeks, so with that you would be good to go ;)

Thanks bossman

~EZ

Top Bottom