Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DAA power chews.

You can run it is as a test booster. That's what it is. There is no need to run an AI as there is no aromatization.

I wouldn't run it any longer than 8-10 weeks without taking a month off. DAA does cause an increase in the body's estrogen as your natural test increases. It does my require an AI, but some will run one to keep bloat and water retention down

I wouldn't run it any longer than 8-10 weeks without taking a month off. DAA does cause an increase in the body's estrogen as your natural test increases. It does my require an AI, but some will run one to keep bloat and water retention down

good call here

rick is right here.

Also n2bm daa (1 scoop with your preworkout) is awesome 2.

I have tried both. Love both.

both forms are great I think the powder and the chews.both work well so you can't lose either way

Might end up with a jacked 6 year old that can kick your ass!!

lolll, i can only imagine... yes definitely want to put it to a stop after 8 weeks... i started to get a small bloat from it after 8 weeks and as soon as i stopped, it went away... you can run it as a stand alone like everyone said but i feel its better to be used with other supps to get more out of it... i don't really feel as a stand alone that max benefits will be received... thats my opinion but I am pretty confident in my opinion! =)

Top Bottom