Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-Bol from Ukraine, Biotech Lab, Fake ?

small dark green pills, 10 mg each. round shape and nothing on it except a line on one side. Didnt saw any picture like them so far.

I have said this many times but alot don't know this. If you go to any ace hardware you can purchase What is called sulfuric acid. It is used by plumbers. Buy it. Take a small piece of a tab and drop some sulfuric acid on to the piece of tab. If it turns a dark blood or purple color you have the goods bro.

I have said this many times but alot don't know this. If you go to any ace hardware you can purchase What is called sulfuric acid. It is used by plumbers. Buy it. Take a small piece of a tab and drop some sulfuric acid on to the piece of tab. If it turns a dark blood or purple color you have the goods bro.

Thanks a lot ! ill go see if i can find any here in canada in some reno depot...

Thanks a lot ! ill go see if i can find any here in canada in some reno depot...

Did you finally get your answer ? .. I got the same and i'd like to know if they're real. Last ones I got where pink .. they worked but my provider said it was over for the lab Teragon Lab, he said their products where not as pure as it use to be. He sold me those, saying they where new and off the chain. ..

thanks

that dbol is really good, by the way they have updated the labelling, its not the same anymore.

i really like that line of product

Top Bottom