Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

d-bol, anadrol capsules and dosage ?

blueeyeddevil

Today is my 1st day of a mostly test , deca , d-bol cycle . I am using some anadrol 50 for a couple weeks just in the beginning. The d-bol and drol I have comes from a good source and has gotten good reviews but the pills are both 50mg capsules. This makes it really hard to split it up thruout the day. I know it might not make much of a differance with the drol but i have always split my d-bol up thru the day. I might be able to break it into 2 roughly even doses. my question is how much would it effect my results if I just pop it all in the morning or just before my workout verses breaking it up. (i am only going to be taking 50mg a day by the way)???
Thanks for your help

Today is my 1st day of a mostly test , deca , d-bol cycle . I am using some anadrol 50 for a couple weeks just in the beginning. The d-bol and drol I have comes from a good source and has gotten good reviews but the pills are both 50mg capsules. This makes it really hard to split it up thruout the day. I know it might not make much of a differance with the drol but i have always split my d-bol up thru the day. I might be able to break it into 2 roughly even doses. my question is how much would it effect my results if I just pop it all in the morning or just before my workout verses breaking it up. (i am only going to be taking 50mg a day by the way)???
Thanks for your help

the anadrol is gonna cause alot of bloat,so expect a rise in blood pressure & headaches, due to this alone,i would not add dbol to this.

RADAR

Top Bottom