Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-Aspartic Acid To Build More Muscle

The Sean Kong Cannon

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
D-Aspartic acid is an amino acid that has become very popular in bodybuilding over time because of the versatile muscle building and testosterone enhancing effects it provides. Like most amino acids, it can be found in the typical omnivorous diet that most of us have, particularly in our protein sources. This however, is just not enough for us to see the physique enhancing benefits that we are looking for out of this product. That is exactly where its supplementation comes into play and the availability of concentrated D-Aspartic acid is better than ever.
Testosterone boosting ingredients that have scientific evidence of boosting testosterone levels in humans are rare but D-Aspartic acid is one of them. This supplement can be taken in tablet, capsule, or powder but the end result always is boosted testosterone and enhanced muscle growth. You can take it pre workout to enhance your pump, post workout to aid in recovery and take advantage of the post workout anabolic window, just make sure you take it every day to keep your testosterone levels through the roof.
Boosted testosterone has many known benefits in athletes and weekend warriors going to get that perfect body in the gym. More energy, muscle, and motivation with less body fat is something we can all use especially those of us trying to set ourselves apart from the rest. The increased testosterone has other effects most men know about and that is the boosted libido we can all experience from our DAA supplementation. Testosterone isn’t the only thing we will be promoting with a quality D-Aspartic acid supplement. You can expect increased Nitric Oxide levels which will lead to bigger pumps with better recovery and normal GABA levels which will greatly increase the Human Growth Hormone you release while you sleep.
At mrsupps.com there are several different ways to get this great bodybuilding supplement. They offer an excellent filler-less, flavorless D-Aspartic Acid Pure Powder that can be added to any of the shakes that you take throughout the day or mixed with some of their Flavor Mix in order to make DAA its own tasty shake. Next mrsupps.com offers great tasting Power Chews which combine 2,000mg of DAA as well as 2,000mg of L-Carnitine L-Tartrate which aids in the effectiveness of testosterone boosters. The third option at mrsupps.com is Test Infusion where it is an integral part of an all-natural, superior, testosterone booster. This formula in itself can be used at any time whether in a natural stack to aid in fat loss and muscle gain, or in as part of an effective Post Cycle Therapy program in order in to insure that you keep your gains and bring your natural testosterone back up to keep the gains coming.

DAA isn’t one of those supplements that involves guess work and not knowing whether or not you’re getting what is promised to you on the label. Its results are proven and time after time you know what you’re going to get. All you need is 3-5 grams a day to get your testosterone in check and to put yourself above the competition.

https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/84/D-Aspartic+Acid+(270g)/
https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/34/Power+Chews+D-Test/
https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/90/Test+Infusion/

Last edited:
I've heard it can cause some pretty unwanted sides including depression, low libido, trouble getting it up etc. what do you guys know about that. Is it all cycle length related?

I've heard it can cause some pretty unwanted sides including depression, low libido, trouble getting it up etc. what do you guys know about that. Is it all cycle length related?

Where did u hear this? The only problem I've experienced with daa is upset stomach

Love those tasty Powerchews D-test...but will be trying Test Infusion first, can't wait as I have some bros who have tried and are logging who love TI and the libido boost it gives...my wife better get ready!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Don't confuse with L aspartic acid, which is part of Aspartame (nutrasweet).

I've read it in a few reviews people have posted about different daa brands some people were saying it was really effective for about the first 3-4 weeks and thenthey started noticing unwanted sides. and no gorilla i'm not a troll i'm asking a simple question clearly you don't have any answers for me.

I've read it in a few reviews people have posted about different daa brands some people were saying it was really effective for about the first 3-4 weeks and thenthey started noticing unwanted sides. and no gorilla i'm not a troll i'm asking a simple question clearly you don't have any answers for me.

My bad bro, but you clearly haven't seen my products as I use DAA. Not to mention always run DAA on and off cycle.

Top Bottom