Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cytomel dosages for women?

zx-6

guys, do you know any girls that have taken cytomel? and what do you guys think is the max a girl should take... i'm thinking of a 5 week cycle for this chick i know.

My girlfriend is a fitness competitor and she is very muscular and has never used an anabolic steroid. We put together a non-steroid stack that works great for woman. I have used it with other woman I have helped get ready for bodybuilding also with great results.
This is the basic stack: 5-10 mgs of noveldex a day
12.5-25mcgs(could go to 50mcgs but with a proper diet you should not have to) of t3 when a sticking point is hit with her diet
3-4 clens a day
100mcgs of t4(this has an anabolic effect for some reason which I can't explain because I am not a scientist.)
2iu's of gh a day. If the woman is a bodybuilder 5ius of humilin r can be used 2X a day.
On this type of stack a woman can grow, get lean and muscular and have no masculization at all.
I know this goes beyond the scope of the t3 question but I hate seeing woman use steroids when they can reach their goals without putting a male hormone in their body.

Top Bottom