Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cyp+sus

hockeygm

hey all new here. i have a question. probably been covered. i did a google search and didnt find alot of solid answers. my question is can i mix cyp and sus and only inject once a week. here is the deal. ive been on TRT for about a year now. 100mg’s cyp/wk, .5mg anastrozole 2x/wk, and 250iu’s hcg 2x/wk. i know the test is low. if anyone is wondering about my actualy numbers ill tell you but sincei started this whole endeavour my estrogen has been high. seems like my body likes to convert test into estrogen more than normal. when i started my test was 310. i forget what my estro was but it was higher than normal. was put on hcg. hcg did nothing to increase my test. so my doc put me on clomid. test went up to 1400. estro was still high and she put me on clomid and armisex(anastrozole). numbers looked good and i was taken off all scripts. test went back to original numbers. that takes us to the cyp/anastrozole/hcg im on now. i have two questions. 1 if hcg didnt work for my original test numbers why would it work for me when im on cyp? 2 if i take my cyp and mix it with sus can i still do one injection a week. i know sus is 4 different esters. and none of them are cyp or eth. and most individuals who do sus inject twice a week. but since i already have cyp running in my body for so longcan i get away with injecting sus once a week?

thanks to all that have read this and responded in advance.

Top Bottom