Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cynomel/T3 Cycle

kneecole87

Started taking this as of Sunday 25 mg pills. They are tiny little pills and I don't want to jump to 2 25 mg right away-so thinking about increasing them on week two. Taking 1 25 mg at 7am and another at 4:30pm (after work). I have a headache this morning, but otherwise no side effects. Still sticking to a strict diet and strict work outs...have been incrasing my cardio and adding sprints to 40 minutes total cardio a day.
5"6, 130lb, and about 19% BF.
Anyone ever taken this before and have suggestions. I know it's common to add Clen to it, but I wanted to try it on it's own first.

PLEASE tell me that's a typo and you meant mcg not mg

50mcg is a pot load per day. I'm a dude and i've ran it at 50 at a weight of 195-200lbs in the past and lost way too much weight (fat and muscle) way too fast. I'd say keep it at 25/day maybe 12 and 12 and see how that goes for a 2 wk run. Also look into T3 PCT when you come off to help restore natty function.

This is an old post that I often copy and paste in times like this:

T3 solo is a very poor choice of fat loss drug. Something like 50-60% of the non-water weight you lose will be muscle. Loosing skeletal muscle will reduce your basal metabolic rate, meaning your body will need fewer calories to maintain itself. That's definitely not what you want. If 1400 calories a day now maintains your weight, 1400 calories with reduced muscle will make you gain weight.

When you come off the cytomel your own natural production of T3 will remain suppressed for a while. That combined with the muscle you lost will put fat back on you pretty quickly. In fact you're likely to add more fat than you originally had.

Great responses. Agree with oxy.. 50 is much too high to start. I'd cut it back to 12.5 for 4 days then 25 for 4 and then see how you feel. T3 is a really tricky one to dose and too many sides is not good. You can do serious and permanent damage to your own thyroid. You really need to pay attention to things like the headaches, numbness in your limbs and difficulty catching your breath.

It's also really important to cycle back down or you will likely see a rebound gain. This is one drug I take pretty seriously (I know they all need to be taken seriously) but I've seen people with thyroid issues and its not fun. I wouldn't use this one unless it was my last resort and I was 6 weeks out from a show. Try to stay very aware of your body.

Keep us posted on your results!

Yeah...my aunt was a yo-yo dieter for years, now she's forced to stay on thyroid meds under a physician, otherwise she gains weight VERY easily.

Thyroid isn't something to mess with

Typ-o ment "mcg".
I'm going to try to cut the tiny pills in half and maybe do 12.5 for 4 days and 25 for 3 days. As of now I'm just on the 25. I'm going to see if there are results in 2 weeks...if not I will tapper off...just nervous about stuff like this.

Top Bottom