Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cyclone?????????

buffal2001

Has anyone(prob british) heared of cyclone by Maximuscle, if so have u tried it/ think its ne good???????????????????????????Could u also tell me if i need to load on creatine b4 goin on it?????

Yeah... I got one pot a few months back (choc i think) did searches for it on here but no one had heard of it... most UK guys would have. Used PROMAX a few times too... very easy to mix... no blender and NO LUMPS... tastes better in milk but it goes down real easy.

WRT the creatine loading, Ive heard this loading stuff is just hyped by companies to get u to use more... just take it 3-4 times a day (or more depending on ur weight). Has some good carbs and whey, the creatine and (ive heard this does nothing) HMB and also Glutamine... I felt my recouvery was better while using CYCLONE but since the ive been on Designer Protein and Glutamine Powder (from GNC, get a Gold card if you aint already) with the Gold card the designer protein and Glutamine came in at £32 and the prolab glutamine comes with an free 100g bottle at the moment!

So I would recommend CYCLONE for a no hassel all in one supplement. With the carbs though I would take it only with water.

Hope this helps

STUBS

Top Bottom