Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycling pre-workouts

everytime i try to fucking cycle pre workouts i end up taking like 2 or 3 days off and im right back to them again... some of them have really started to fuck with my stomach though so i have to pick and choose wisely... at the least, you need to cycle the types you are using just so your body is not getting used to them or you will be needing like 3 scoops to feel anything...

I just picked up a supplement called Revamp...supposed to restore adrenal function, actually picked up a bottle for my wife too who is prescribed Adderall and her 25mg XTR aren't doing shit for her now, so see how this product works...it say you can still be using your stims even while taking it.

Ya I've read about revamp too!! Let us know how that works for u .. And as for stomach problems I get those if I take two or more scoops of jack3d .. When I was consistently taking two scoops my stomach problem was really bad and took about a month of being off jack3d to recover . But then I started jacked again :/ only one scoop though

Top Bottom