Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycling and weed

I am going to start a cycle with hgh and winny, so obviously have to stop drinking. What's the board opinion on smoking out occasionally? nm

It'll help you eat more so you can increase your caloric intake. But, it will make cardio more of a bitch, to a degree.

To me, weed is always part of my diet. I smoke after each workout which allows me to eat more after 5pm. For me, that is the hardest time to stay on my diet. When im at work 8-5 my food is prepared and easy to eat. At night its different. Thats where mary jane comes into play. I actually tell people that my cycle is 750mg ew of enanthate, 75 mg ed of fina and 1 joint ed post workout!

THC has been proven to lower free testosterone. I would stay away from it. I think it would be better to have a beer than have a bong hit.
:Chef: :tuc:

BigGunsInc. said:
cycling with weed is a good way to get gyno..

BGI

I've heard of this before...thought it was BS....is this really a big concern when smoking tha reefer??

Is it more for people that are 'Prone to Gyno'?

I like to have a toke every now and then...and it also helps with my appetite...

R1..

when i had the surgery, i didnt tell my doc that i had used as, but i did tell him i smoked and he told me that was the culprit. i seriously dont believe that it played any rold in my developement of gyno.. more like poor planning on my part!!! i do know the medical community believes it though!! i have not smoked pot in 3 yrs, i cycle, and i have had no gyno issues

BGI

Big ass bump for more opinions... I say toke on, good for your appetite and who gives a shit if you lower free test a small percentage if you can eat more I think overall it will be beneficial. I dont buy that pot gyno shit either,

Top Bottom