Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle update- Tren Ace

I stacked tren 100mg eod with beast 40mg ed. Made amazing gains but sides were through the roof! I was walking death. My lipids were strained pretty bad. I wouldn't recommend it.

Day 27
Unstoppable on this stuff, holy shit robs!
For the hell of it tried 275 for reps on bench and banged out 6 and could have hit one or maybe two more but no spotter so didnt chance it. Ive never sniffed that much for reps on bench in my life even when i was 15 years younger and hitting test cyp.
Veins showing up out of nowhere. Sitting at 215 lbs now, started at 200 lbs. Biggest Ive ever been.
Im absolutely sold on tren and gonna use it every cycle.

Not even halfway through the damn cycle hahahahah

Day 27
For the hell of it tried 275 for reps on bench and banged out 6 and could have hit one or maybe two more but no spotter so didnt chance it. Ive never sniffed that much for reps on bench in my life even when i was 15 years younger and hitting test cyp.
Veins showing up out of nowhere. Sitting at 215 lbs now, started at 200 lbs. Biggest Ive ever been.

You'll be at 315 in another month if you pound the calories rob.

Day 27

That's fucking awesome man. Tren is the shit!

Thinking about cutting the cycle from 9 weeks to 6 weeks. Sides are just kicking my ass hard and dont know what else to do lol

Thinking about cutting the cycle from 9 weeks to 6 weeks. Sides are just kicking my ass hard and dont know what else to do lol

N2guard bro. That takes all those tren sides away. Without it you'll be miserable. I run tren 14-16 weeks on average and there's no way I could do that without n2guard.

N2guard bro. That takes all those tren sides away. Without it you'll be miserable. I run tren 14-16 weeks on average and there's no way I could do that without n2guard.

have you run tren with and without N2Guard?

have you run tren with and without N2Guard?

Yes. Without was constant headaches, fatigue, heart burn, insomnia, loss of appetite, and just all around felt like crap, but still killed it in the gym. With n2guard I only get the occasional night sweats, and a little fatigue and insomnia. Appetite is crazy and no heartburn or headaches. And you overall feel pretty good.

Top Bottom