Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle update- Tren Ace

I'm running tren at 100mg eod and prop at 50mg with anavar. Was about to drop out tren and anavar and cruise out on test at 200. You think adding mast in a cruise is cool? I would live to do that. You run Mast E? How much?
a low dose of deca would be better to add to your cruise ,will keep your joints in check .

Switching to 50mg/ED instead of 100mg/EOD has eased up the sides somewhat. Still lethargic but at least i dont feel like im going to pass out by 6PM every day.

For anyone on tren EOD that has harsh sides go ahead and try ED.

Switching to 50mg/ED instead of 100mg/EOD has eased up the sides somewhat. Still lethargic but at least i dont feel like im going to pass out by 6PM every day.

For anyone on tren EOD that has harsh sides go ahead and try ED.

Good to hear it ease up. You'll get most of the results of 100mg eod unless you weighed like 250+.

Lethargy was always an issue for me. I have hypersomnia so when lethargy kicked in, especially on Beastdrol(superdrol) it kicked my ass hard. I was on Nuvigil and still couldn't get regular levels of alertness. Beastdrol gave such good results that I put up with it.

Good to hear it ease up. You'll get most of the results of 100mg eod unless you weighed like 250+.

Lethargy was always an issue for me. I have hypersomnia so when lethargy kicked in, especially on Beastdrol(superdrol) it kicked my ass hard. I was on Nuvigil and still couldn't get regular levels of alertness. Beastdrol gave such good results that I put up with it.

I got 3 unopened bottles of beast i been looking at for a couple years. Probably gonna hit that shit next cycle

I wonder how it would stack with tren but the combined sides i fear would be unbearable

I ran it at 40mg with tren hex at 400 mg and thought I was going to die

Don't do that

Yeah, I don't think superdrol is good to stack with another side-prone drug that can make you feel like crap. Great with test, eq or primo, not with tren. Wouldn't know about deca since I never used it.

i agree with bass there are things you don't want to stack with tren and beast is one of them.

i think var is a wonderful stack personally.. my strength was godlike.. looking back i wish i had stayed on that cycle a few more weeks but i stopped it early

Top Bottom