Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle sustanon and deca help

Alan.ba

Hello every buddy ,
Height : 180cm ( 5,9")
Weight : 75.5 kg ( 166.5 Ibs)
Body fat % : 17.5
Year of training : 1 years non stop
Cycle : my only first cycle
1 week : 50 mg of deca
2 week : 50 mg deca
3 week: 250 sustanon
4 week : 50 mg deca
5 week : 250 sustanon
I've been running for 5 week as above
Goal; want to increase by bulk and get shredded, in good shape .
Supplement : nitro-tech Performance ( protien) , creantine ( but I've stop after 40 day of using ) now I am using BCAA ( Cellucor COR-Performance Beta-BCAA) , carnitnie , ,
PCT : no idea

I've seen some change but not that much , I run less dosage because I don't want to face side effects .
•I really don't know what to do after that , in one side I want to stop and now I want to continue,
•So please
1- if you recommend me to continue can you please tell me the right minimum dosage cycle ( less side effect )
2- and if you are recommending me to stop the cycle what do I need , like ( pct , nolvadex ,etc )
3- or if can guide me about my cycle ?

Thanks

You gotta up it up buddy. The face gonna change but not that much with deca & Sustanon. Like others. PM for more info

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Clomid nolvadex and you should be running an AI like armidex or aromasin on cycle to help with estrogen levels and water retention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clomid nolvadex and you should be running an AI like armidex or aromasin on cycle to help with estrogen levels and water retention

[emoji106] [emoji123] [emoji123] [emoji123]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks for guidance, what about the dosage of nolvadex and armidex?

Top Bottom