Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle suggestions

Gamedog604

First time poster.. I just wanna hear feedback and see how I can tweak or even Re think my process while i tackle my 2nd ever cycle.. I'm 30 years old 5'9 191.4lbs 20-23 percent bf.. A little background... I've been off since last April.. Crashed hard.. First time cycle.. With the thinking that more is better.. Completely ignorant.. No prep no post cycle prep.. Nothing.. My fault... Now with my second cycle looming.. I wanna get some experienced feedback and carve a path the right way so here I am.. My cycle will be involving... Test enth Tren enth and 25mg dbol... Clen and t3 for the first 2-3 weeks for a fast cut of BF.. Diet will be mainly vegetarian.. Fish only animal protein used.. With supplements from Mutant to maintain protein and cal levels... Gym regiment will be Monday thru Saturday.. 6 days a week.. Cardio 3 of those days as a minor break from weights..
All in all guys.. I'm looking for a cycle schedule.. Lower end doses for longevity cycle.. My first cycle was around 850 a month to maintain .. Ludicrous more is better no matter what bullshit mentality..

Any tips or critiques or recommendations and highly appreciated!

Cheers!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using EliteFitness

This has disaster written all over it as well.. you didnt even do one successful cycle and now you think your ready to tackle tren E..

Do a simple test cycle. And do it properly. Recover and then you can move forward..

Also you said more is not better yet you are going doing tren and t3 and clen.. 20% bf and you want to use these drugs so you can get out of doing the hard work like actually dieting properly..

Get to 12% and you wont need drugs like clen and t3

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Understood..But with diet and cutters and cardio focus at start.. That number will plummet fast.. I've gotten recommendations to not touch gear.. Which is something I'm moving ahead with 100 percent regardless.. No disrespect intended

Understood..But with diet and cutters and cardio focus at start.. That number will plummet fast.. I've gotten recommendations to not touch gear.. Which is something I'm moving ahead with 100 percent regardless.. No disrespect intended

You're not disrespecting me at all bro.. I'm just trying to help a guy out. Your just a faceless username on a forum but i still wouldn't like to see you hurt yourself. You have my opinion

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Bonacris is hear what your saying... But my choice isn't to bypass hardwork.. My mentality moving forward isn't too come off as a asshole or anything.. All feedback I get is appreciated.. Negative or positive.. The options are out there gear or no gear.. Supplements or no supplements.. Fact is work hard get results.. Thats what I'm going to be dedicated too.. So doing it right no matter my process shouldn't be overlooked

Tough love here dude:

Your stats are terrible and you haven't trained 6 months....and you wanna run a huge amount of juice

YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS EVEN CONSIDERING JUICE

If you need to make a change please post your diet & training split so it can be critiqued

You acknowledge you made a bad mistake your first cycle, which i think is a very good thing, yet your making a thousand times worse decision now... You obviously want to be one that learns the severely hard way, and after getting all your info you provided , its going to be very bad... You have a terrible mentality about not budging yet you want opinions? Basically, your waiting and hoping to get the answer you want to hear while wasting everyone elses time thats trying to really help and guide you... Pretty selfish and not very wise

Feedback is what I'm looking for.. Tough love is the most truthful process.. You guys are alot my experienced then I.. So for me not to listen would be a waste of everyone's time.. So what I think I'll do is.. Set a goal of 15-20 pounds fat loss.. With diet and gym.. No gear/cutters.. Get to my goal.. Come back on here.. Post my life.. (diet breakdown / gym schedules) .. Then we will talk about gear/cutters Ect

Feedback is what I'm looking for.. Tough love is the most truthful process.. You guys are alot my experienced then I.. So for me not to listen would be a waste of everyone's time.. So what I think I'll do is.. Set a goal of 15-20 pounds fat loss.. With diet and gym.. No gear/cutters.. Get to my goal.. Come back on here.. Post my life.. (diet breakdown / gym schedules) .. Then we will talk about gear/cutters Ect

That's a much better attitude about things... If your looking for an aid to help with your fat loss then you should look into sarms... This will allow you to get past certain limits and help to burn the fat you want to lose while still sparing you muscle... This is the best option for you... i can set you up a cycle if you would like...

Top Bottom